Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,683 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

How A Fraudster Want To Scam Me On Facebook With The Name Alex Iwobi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How A Fraudster Want To Scam Me On Facebook With The Name Alex Iwobi (716 Views)

Esha Gupta Apologises For Racist Comment At Alex Iwobi (Photos) / 'Trailed': Alex Iwobi Becomes A Nollywood Actor, Features In First Movie / Alex Iwobi & Girlfriend, Clarisse Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Fraudster Want To Scam Me On Facebook With The Name Alex Iwobi by alandiara: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
hello nairalander I want you to be vigilant if you have Alex Iwobi as a friends on facebook or you add him and accept you don't be too excited it is a scammer . let me brief you my story I am 16 yrs old and my ambition is to become a footballer but my parents particularly my father don't understand me he wants me to study medicine and I followed whatever he wants Me to do ,it's a dictator either you like it or not you must follow him . but there was a day I am face booking and I thought to add Alex Iwobi so as a lucky boy I managed to add one of his account and followed and like some so our dialogue goes like this . and the picture of that Nigerian boy is me, downward

Re: How A Fraudster Want To Scam Me On Facebook With The Name Alex Iwobi by alandiara: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
continuity

Re: How A Fraudster Want To Scam Me On Facebook With The Name Alex Iwobi by respect80(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ehen den wetin now now hapun
Re: How A Fraudster Want To Scam Me On Facebook With The Name Alex Iwobi by alandiara: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
this are my football kit dress

Re: How A Fraudster Want To Scam Me On Facebook With The Name Alex Iwobi by alandiara: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
I would not welcomed him or what is your own idea

Re: How A Fraudster Want To Scam Me On Facebook With The Name Alex Iwobi by Ajewealth123(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
alandiara:
this are my football kit dress
you will go places, just believe in yourself and don't let anybody scam you.
That's not Alex iwobi.
The grammar self dey off.
Just be diligent in whatever you believe in

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Want To Scam Me On Facebook With The Name Alex Iwobi by ipobarecriminals: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
sad young boy, dnt allow ur parent ti ruin/waste ur time.I dnt see u in medicine class,u can manage bus admin not melicine..U are even sharp at ur age,some long throat go fall for dis glaring scam.E go better
Re: How A Fraudster Want To Scam Me On Facebook With The Name Alex Iwobi by eezeribe(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
Don't be in a hurry,you should be thinking of joining some relegation bound teams or division three in most unknown leagues in Europe,like majority of the so called foreign based Nigerian footballers.
Re: How A Fraudster Want To Scam Me On Facebook With The Name Alex Iwobi by alandiara: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad young boy, dnt allow ur parent ti ruin/waste ur time.I dnt see u in medicine class,u can manage bus admin not melicine..U are even sharp at ur age,some long throat go fall for dis glaring scam.E go better
. don't judge book with is cover. they know my academic ability that's y he want me to study it . but the little time I create I used it to train
Re: How A Fraudster Want To Scam Me On Facebook With The Name Alex Iwobi by ipobarecriminals: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
alandiara:
. don't judge book with is cover. they know my academic ability that's y he want me to study it . but the little time I create I used it to train
yessssarrrrrrrr!
Re: How A Fraudster Want To Scam Me On Facebook With The Name Alex Iwobi by samtol4(m): 5:30am On Jun 25, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
very funny comments how do you know his ability ? Or because he didn't tuck in his shirt or wear glasses ? Sir appearance doesn't determine genius .

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Players Mocks Arsenal FC As Underdogs / BREAKING: Arsenal Signs Alexandre Lacazette For A Club-record Fee Of €52m / Father: Neymar Had To Leave Messi At Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.