Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

How Does God Distribute Spiritual Gifts? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Does God Distribute Spiritual Gifts? (596 Views)

If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here / How Does God Distribute Spiritual Gifts? / Do You Have Strange Spiritual Gifts? Come In And Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does God Distribute Spiritual Gifts? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
How does God distribute spiritual gifts? Will God give me the spiritual gift that I ask for?
Re: How Does God Distribute Spiritual Gifts? by lionlamb020(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
Well, let's start from what you know about the gifts of the Spirit. What are they and why does God give them?
Re: How Does God Distribute Spiritual Gifts? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
lionlamb020:

Well, let's start from what you know about the gifts of the Spirit. What are they and why does God give them?

Can you enlighten us with the answer to your question if that will help?
Re: How Does God Distribute Spiritual Gifts? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Will God give me the spiritual gift that I ask for?
Re: How Does God Distribute Spiritual Gifts? by judedwriter(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
God gives spiritual gifts as we grow in faith. God can only give more spiritual gifts to those who are "grown up" spiritually speaking.
Re: How Does God Distribute Spiritual Gifts? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
How does God distribute spiritual gifts? Will God give me the spiritual gift that I ask for?

God does not act like he's interested in anyone's life.
Re: How Does God Distribute Spiritual Gifts? by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 07, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
Will God give me the spiritual gift that I ask for?
I believe so. But some need a certain process or development. The gift of wisdom for example needs development through searching God's word.

I think the question is;

Is there as much power in the world now as in the days of apostles? Why the need for faking powers by some members of the church? I think we're still in the dark age, spiritually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does God Distribute Spiritual Gifts? by lionlamb020(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
1 Corinthians 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
1 Corinthians 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.
1 Corinthians 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
1 Corinthians 12:4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
1 Corinthians 12:5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
1 Corinthians 12:6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
1 Corinthians 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
1 Corinthians 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
1 Corinthians 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1 Corinthians 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
1 Corinthians 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

God gives these gifts as He wills. So our part is to desire these gifts and let God find expression in us.
P.S: there is no small gift of the Spirit. God bless us all
Re: How Does God Distribute Spiritual Gifts? by tobechi20(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
randomly

(1) (Reply)

Finally, “bishop” Opens Up On The Ozubulu Church Massacre Allegations / Scientific Paper Credits 'The Creator' For Human Hand Design / What I Hate About Christians – Ogboni Generalissimo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.