Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

What I Bought A Girl On Facebook For Her Birthday - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What I Bought A Girl On Facebook For Her Birthday (542 Views)

Pregnant Girl On Facebook / Guy Shades Girl On Twitter After She Throws First Blow / See What A Girl On Facebook Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Bought A Girl On Facebook For Her Birthday by michaelfriday44(m): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
I met this girl on facebook & we've been chatting for abt 6months now. Yesterday was her birthday' I logged in & I saw her online' & we started chatting immediately. Me:- Hello dear' happy birthday. Her:- Aww. tanks dear Me:- U welcome Her:- So where is my birthday gift? Me:- Hmmm! Big girl like u is asking for birthday gift?. Her:- Please I am not a big girl oo. U wnt to deny me birthday gift abi? (I quickly went to buy N100 airtime card & sent d pin into her chat inbox) Me:- Dear manage this pls. Her:- Noo' pls I was only joking. I will not take that. Me:- Pls pls. Her:- And I refuse. I can't take anything from u. I quickly loaded d card & transfered it into her line account. Few munites later I recieved a notification "N200 was transfered to u from'') Me:- Whats d meaning of that? Her:- I told u' u shldnt. (This girl want to show me that she is a big girl?) So I used my last N300 to buy card' load it' making N500 & send to her. Some minutes later' an alert' tang-tang. ''N1000 was transfered to u from'' Chaiii. This girl want to try me? And I didn't have any money left! I called my friend & borrowed d N2000 he was keeping for his father' I told him I will be expecting N6000 in d next 5min & I will pay him back. I quickly bought a card of N2000' & sent her d N3000. And I kept my phone close to my ear expecting alert. Ten minutes later' instead of message alert' it was a call from her. ''Hello dear' just call to thank u for d birthday present. We'll chat later''. All I need now is a space to faint!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Bought A Girl On Facebook For Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lol
Re: What I Bought A Girl On Facebook For Her Birthday by obynocute(m): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
lolzzzz... I get space 4 my backyard, come faint there...

(1) (Reply)

Davido Vs Wizkid / YAWA Caught Up In Skit Concept Copying / STEIN RISKY: A Letter to BobRisky and his followers (bolagold Comedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.