Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Wholesale Ordinary Mink Lashes Worldwide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wholesale Ordinary Mink Lashes Worldwide (1030 Views)

Wholesale Eyelash Extension Suppliers, Mink Lashes Manufacturers,china Eyelashes / 3D Mink Lashes Manufacturer,silk Eyelashes Supplier,mink Eyelashes Wholesaler / Wholesale 3D Lashes Manufacturers, Mink Eyelashes Suppliers - Elour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesale Ordinary Mink Lashes Worldwide by liang: 3:24am On Jun 25, 2017
Ordinary Mink Lashes,we are Ordinary Mink Lashes manfuacturer and suppler,we have a mink eyelashes factory,we wholesale Ordinary Mink Lashes worldwide.
1.False eyelashes material:100% real mink fur.
2.Cotton band:Soft strong and anallergic cotton band made.
3.Lifetime:top quality false eyelashes can be used for many times.
4.Eyelash style:We have more than 1000 types false eyelashes,we can also make the style as your demand.
5.OEM and ODM orders are welcomed.
6.Customers logo can be printed on the package.
These handmade mink eyelashes produced was gently brushes and harvested Siberian mink hair by cruelty-free method.These mink lashes by far are the softest hairs in the world.They are applied individually to your lashes for the most natural, thick and elegant look that is virtually undetectable.

About Us
Our factory aim is to manufacture the best quality products and offer the best private label oem & odm service. Our designers can design the style according to customers' needs and different fashion trends.

We mainly supply mink eyelash extension real mink fur eyelash extension, 3d eyelash extensions, luxury mink fur eyelashes, 3d mink fur eyelashes, Horse hair lashes, fox fur eyelashes, human hair eyelashes, handmade false eyelashes and individual eyelashes like flare eyelashes, Y-lashes and W-lashes. With more than 10 years manufacturing experiences,we have exported all kinds of eyelashes to USA, Europe, Korea, Australia, Canada, etc.

Contact Us
QINGDAO LUXURY MINK LASH CO.LTD.
Sales Manager: David Lee
Whats App/Tel: +86 13210011940
E-mail: info@luxuryminklash.com
Http://www.luxuryminklash.com
Addr: 2-101 Green town Lingchuan Road Licang district Qingdao
Re: Wholesale Ordinary Mink Lashes Worldwide by AshleyJohnson13: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2021
The fact that they were made out of a mink can stop some people from buying these lashes.
Re: Wholesale Ordinary Mink Lashes Worldwide by FacelessStuart: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2021
I agree that people should care about the environment and use synthetic materials instead of animals'. Luckily our society is improving each day, and we don't need to go to the salon to get mink's eyelashes anymore. Some people who don't want animals on their eyes consider the battle of Mascara with eyelash extensions . I believe that with some good extensions from synthetic silk, you won't need to care about your lashes for more than a week.
Re: Wholesale Ordinary Mink Lashes Worldwide by JohnasI: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2021
I agree that nowadays people prefer buying everything vegan to save the environment and our planet. I'm an MUA, and I use only eco-friendly products, and I think many people will support me. My recent discovery was magnetic eyelashes uk , and I think it's a great alternative to mink lashes because they look just as natural as real ones.
Re: Wholesale Ordinary Mink Lashes Worldwide by jeyselassie(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
liang:
Ordinary Mink Lashes,we are Ordinary Mink Lashes manfuacturer and suppler,we have a mink eyelashes factory,we wholesale Ordinary Mink Lashes worldwide.
1.False eyelashes material:100% real mink fur.
2.Cotton band:Soft strong and anallergic cotton band made.
3.Lifetime:top quality false eyelashes can be used for many times.
4.Eyelash style:We have more than 1000 types false eyelashes,we can also make the style as your demand.
5.OEM and ODM orders are welcomed.
6.Customers logo can be printed on the package.
These handmade mink eyelashes produced was gently brushes and harvested Siberian mink hair by cruelty-free method.These mink lashes by far are the softest hairs in the world.They are applied individually to your lashes for the most natural, thick and elegant look that is virtually undetectable.

About Us
Our factory aim is to manufacture the best quality products and offer the best private label oem & odm service. Our designers can design the style according to customers' needs and different fashion trends.

We mainly supply mink eyelash extension real mink fur eyelash extension, 3d eyelash extensions, luxury mink fur eyelashes, 3d mink fur eyelashes, Horse hair lashes, fox fur eyelashes, human hair eyelashes, handmade false eyelashes and individual eyelashes like flare eyelashes, Y-lashes and W-lashes. With more than 10 years manufacturing experiences,we have exported all kinds of eyelashes to USA, Europe, Korea, Australia, Canada, etc.

Contact Us
QINGDAO LUXURY MINK LASH CO.LTD.
Sales Manager: David Lee
Whats App/Tel: +86 13210011940
E-mail: info@luxuryminklash.com
Http://www.luxuryminklash.com
Addr: 2-101 Green town Lingchuan Road Licang district Qingdao
Do you have molecular sieve? If so chat me up on my number on my signature or email I will reply asap. Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Over 15 Adsense Accounts With My Free Blog And Host From Byethost / TOP SECRETS How To Get Payoneer Card In Nigeria After Many Failed Attempts / Are You In Need Of A Clickbank!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.