Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Tanzanian President Bans Pregnant Teen Girls From Returning To School - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tanzanian President Bans Pregnant Teen Girls From Returning To School (421 Views)

Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos / Hot Thick Ass Teen Girls Twerk Compilation / Dubai-based Nigerian Man Dies Days After Returning To Nigeria From Dubai(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanzanian President Bans Pregnant Teen Girls From Returning To School by Prinq: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2017
Tanzanian President, John Magufuli has banned pregnant teenage girls from returning to school, either they eventually become mothers or not.

Magufuli, who disclosed this while addressing residents of Chalinze, Bagamoyo District in Dar es Salaam during his three-day-tour of Coast Region on Thursday, said the government funds set aside for education are meant for serious students, and not for pregnant girls.

He noted that the young mothers would be unable to focus while in class, adding that allowing them in class would encourage other girls to engage in $ex.

“After calculating some few mathematics she’d be asking the teacher in the classroom ‘let me go out and breastfeed my crying baby”, BBC quoted the president’s statement.

He said only girls at the university level are allowed to get pregnant without any penalties attached.

http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/06/tanzanian-president-bans-pregnant-teen.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Tanzanian President Bans Pregnant Teen Girls From Returning To School by smartty68(m): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2017
"After calculating some few mathematics she’d be asking the teacher in the classroom ‘let me go out and breastfeed my crying baby”, BBC quoted the president’s statement.
Another Mugabe in the making...

Nice move.
This would go a long way by curbing the level of oloshoing in their schools.
Re: Tanzanian President Bans Pregnant Teen Girls From Returning To School by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 25, 2017
This is wrong
Re: Tanzanian President Bans Pregnant Teen Girls From Returning To School by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 25, 2017
Tahrah:
This is wrong
nice move

(1) (Reply)

Can You Name Your Child KARMA? / How To Avoid Getting Sick:uganda President Hasn't Been Sick In 31 Years And Has / SHOCKING! Egyptian Doctors Start Restaurant In Surgery Theatre [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.