Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

I Don’ T Use Juju To Track Criminals – Mastermind Of Evan ’s Arrest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Don’ T Use Juju To Track Criminals – Mastermind Of Evan ’s Arrest (495 Views)

Uyo Is Boiling As Man Sends A Warning To A Guy Who Is Using Juju To Knack His / Music: Solidstar – I Don Show / Guide On How To Track A Mobile Number Using Truecaller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’ T Use Juju To Track Criminals – Mastermind Of Evan ’s Arrest by Webvibez: 8:09am On Jun 25, 2017
Proficiency and hard work earned him the reputation of a ‘first-class crime buster’ in Nigeria, a Police officer who restored public confidence in police’s ability to crack criminal cases, has talked on arrested billionaire kidnapper, Evans.

While speaking in an interview with DailyPost, ACP Abba Kyari, Nigeria’s celebrity crime buster, who is the masterminder of billionaire kidnapper, Chikwudubem Onwuamadike a.k.a Evan’s arrest, opened up on the secret of his power, what Evans did to him for five years, as well as why he is no longer afraid of death.

Here are excerpts from the chat;

How long have you been looking for Evans?
I have been on his trail since the past five years. He really gave us a tough time.

Why tough times, was he more sophisticated that your team?

Not really, I think he is the smartest criminal I have ever seen in my entire life. Among all the high-profile robbers and kidnappers we have nabbed, Evans stands to be the smartest. He really gave me headache because we couldn’t track him.

How true is the report that his sister showed you his hideout?

That is not true. He kidnapped someone and refused to release the person after collecting ransom of N300m. When the victim’s family called, he asked them to bring another N300m. Unfortunately for him, the victim escaped and alerted the police. However, on getting there, they had fled but left some details behind. That was how we traced him.

READ MORE= http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/06/i-don-t-use-juju-to-track-criminals.html?m=1
Re: I Don’ T Use Juju To Track Criminals – Mastermind Of Evan ’s Arrest by elderhimself(m): 8:23am On Jun 25, 2017
Would you say you do even if you actually do ??... SMH

(1) (Reply)

The Most Fruitful’ Man In Africa. / Notorious Criminal Killed After His Juju Failed Him During Robbery Attack / Father And His Two Children Among Those Crushed To Death By Container At Ojota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.