Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Thread For Zeeworld Lovers - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Zeeworld Lovers (531 Views)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Young Dreams Episode 60 - 61 / Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 66 - 67 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Zeeworld Lovers by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2017
so... I've caught the flu as every where i go, people have started watching zeeworld series. Since it's off season in the premier league, let's do this.

The one people are talking of now is THE VOW. Those following it, update me. In the first part, i remember from a little i watched dat the main male character was faking being a psychatric patient. how did he get to know Devaat or what is she called?? What's the talk of them being reborn in THE VOW...

Over to the ladies.... cheesy
Re: Thread For Zeeworld Lovers by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2017
Zee world fake thing

Their tricks are so boring

Sedath pass rushini for road him no know say na her oo

My villawood is better than Bollywood

All the pots in our house are all black because of my sis love for zee world and televista
Re: Thread For Zeeworld Lovers by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2017
Jeffboi:
Zee world fake thing

Their tricks are so boring

Sedath pass rushini for road him no know say na her oo

My villawood is better than Bollywood

All the pots in our house are all black because of my sis love for zee world and televista
hahaha... I know she'll say: if we don't watch those films, who will? cheesy
Re: Thread For Zeeworld Lovers by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2017
redbeans:
hahaha... I know she'll say: if we don't watch those films, who will? cheesy

As in eeh, imagine on Wednesday I wanted to watch Chile vs Germany match, they didn't allow me to because they want to watch twist of faith
Re: Thread For Zeeworld Lovers by CAPSLOCKED: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2017
angry
Re: Thread For Zeeworld Lovers by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 25, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:
angry
calm down and contribute. At least there's no strong romance content. All ages can watch.
Re: Thread For Zeeworld Lovers by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jeffboi:

As in eeh, imagine on Wednesday I wanted to watch Chile vs Germany match, they didn't allow me to because they want to watch twist of faith
grin

I think I know you. You are jefferson, graduate of pol. Sci uniben, right?

(1) (Reply)

Grant Gustin Assures Fans That Flash Season 4 Will Be Fun / Download Zoo Season 03 Episode 11 Here / The Wedding Party 2 – Destination Dubai Trailer Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.