Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell (2051 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign / Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by Hier(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2017
Jesus came that we might not perish, you had more than 70 years or more to accept Christ as the Lord and personal saviour, that's like 25550 days to accept Christ and you didn't.

Lemme say this, naturally, every man would perish except God creates a platform by which we can break from the death that came upon man as a result of the fall of man. The only way God could create a platform was to send "Jesus". Jesus was to show us God, how we should live our life for God and finally, Jesus died.

Why must Jesus die. Jesus in Luke 24:27 was explaining to the two men who were travelling to Emanus, how he must need die, using the Old testament and that's profound to note that, that what we have in the Old testament were a picture of Jesus to come. I mean they were prophecies about Jesus. That's why you would see things like, "and it was fulfilled that which was spoken", "that it might be fulfilled" that which was said by Prophet Isaiah and others as the citation may be.

The coming of Jesus had been prophesied since the day Man ate the forbidden fruit. Gen3:15, it says
Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Her seed in the sense that, someone would come through the children the woman would give birth to, (Mary of course), and Mary would give birth to a seed(Jesus) and the seed(Jesus) would bruise the head(subdue and overpower the devil.

But how would Jesus subdue, but we must note, that, Man has 100% authority over the earth Gen1:26, Psalms115:16, Heb2:6-8 v8 esp) unless if Man calls to God, then God would answer (Jer33:3, Job22:28) so if you keep quite, God ain't gonna do anything. Man lost his dominion over the whole earth to satan.

Luke 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

And man was the possible person to take it back. So God sent Jesus, so that by the death of Jesus, since every creature that dies was held in hell, Jesus being held in hell likewise, came face to face with Satan and having fulfilled all requirements, he became second Adam, second Adam in the sense that, Jesus had all Adam has lost (the spiritual configuration to overcome the devil) before Adam fell.

Jesus overcame the devil in hell, Jesus was evidently greater than fallen lucifer, the truth is, Jesus raised the dead, cast out devils, evidently, overcoming the devil is quite cheap. On the third day, Jesus rose, having overcome all the works of the devil. At resurrection, Jesus said, all power, I have collected (Luke 4:6, Matt28:18).

Back to our topic, now that Jesus has overcome the devil, the devil does not have dominion over those who would confess that Jesus is their Lord and personal saviour, by doing that, they are indirectly saying, they break from the death that came upon mankind as a result of the fall of man. By so doing, they renounce their connection to the fallen state of man.

So, if you die today, having repented of all your sins, and having lived a life of holiness, a life free of sin by constantly telling the devil that you are no more an object that nurture or entertains sin. By telling the devil that the word said, greater is He that is in me, that whatever is coming against me. By reminding the devil, that you are dead to confessions, how would/why should I who is dead to sin, live therein, and many verses that you paraphrase to remind yourself of your allegiance to God against sin. Then you would be free from negative thoughts, but you must note that temptation comes, but we must constantly pray(esp in tongues) and making faith confessions, studying the word(Bible), giving to the poor, and understanding the believers authority.

www.google.com.ng/search?q=believe+authority+Kenneth+Hagin+pdf&btnG=&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2017
Hell is home.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by Hier(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2017
Demigods666:
Hell is home.
Wrong mindset bro, hell is not home, heaven is home
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by OtemAtum: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
I have accepted fictitious jesus, praise da lord cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by Hier(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
enjoy
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by An2elect2(f): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
So Hier you are saying you got saved by giving your life to Christ?
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by Hier(m): 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
An2elect2:
So Hier you are saying you got saved by giving your life to Christ?

I was saved according to this verses

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

If you disagree, point me wrong

I mentioned that in the 10 paragraph which started with back to the topic
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by An2elect2(f): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hier:

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

If you disagree, point me wrong

I mentioned that in the 10 paragraph which started with back to the topic

Interesting. That means Paul was teaching them how to get saved right? And not how salvation by grace alone happens?

If it's the former, like you mean and from what I got from your posts, it means you got saved by yourself and salvation cannot be the sole work of God.

And if it's the latter, it means Paul was still maintaining salvation is by grace but telling believers how this type of salvation happens i.e starts from God giving a man a new heart to believe completely and then he inevitably confesses and is declared saved.

I was just looking at context
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by Hier(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
An2elect2:

Interesting. That means Paul was teaching them how to get saved right? And not how salvation by grace alone happens?

If it's the former, like you mean and from what I got from your posts, it means you got saved by yourself and salvation cannot be the sole work of God.

And if it's the latter, it means Paul was still maintaining salvation is by grace but telling believers how this type of salvation happens i.e starts from God giving a man a new heart to believe completely and then he inevitably confesses and is declared saved.

I think we have both talked about this subject of grace on many occasions, the question is, should I do it again in other to prove a point I have tried to prove overtime.

If I believe, [faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God] and I confess haven believed and I call, i shall be saved.

who is grace? Jesus

what did I believe in? that Jesus died for my sin that i might have life more abundantly.

If I do not believe, I would not confess.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

only those who believe are saved

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

I think this understanding would get anyone saved compare to teaching grace, but lemme ask, define grace according to the Bible, as your often emphasis on Eph2:8, but like I would always say. Grace is Jesus Christ and like I will also say also, like scriptures says in 2 Corinth 13:1. in the mouth of two or three witness shall every word be established. I think two or three verses would be good in your explanation of what grace is.

Well, I will disagree with you if you say grace is what we don't deserve, by the way, what's your definition for salvation. Do you mean total salvation when the person is very perfect or salvation as in at the point of repentance if you believe in that.

I think this would be the last time we would be having this conversation.

I would show you links where we have had talks as this before
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by prinzfavian(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by An2elect2(f): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hier:

I think we have both talked about this subject of grace on many occasions, the question is, should I do it again in other to prove a point I have tried to prove overtime.

If I believe, [faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God] and I confess haven believed and I call, i shall be saved.

who is grace? Jesus

what did I believe in? that Jesus died for my sin that i might have life more abundantly.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

I think this understanding would get anyone saved compare to teaching grace, but lemme ask, define grace according to the Bible, as your often emphasis on Eph2:8, but like I would always say. Grace is Jesus Christ and like I will also say also, like scriptures says in 2 Corinth 13:1. in the mouth of two or three witness shall every word be established. I think two or three verses would be good in your explanation of what grace is.

Well, I will disagree with you if you say grace is what we don't deserve, by the way, what's your definition for salvation. Do you mean total salvation when the person is very perfect or salvation as in at the point of repentance if you believe in that.

Okay. I remember you now.
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by An2elect2(f): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
You withstood my words greatly. And even now!!!!
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
OtemAtum:
I have accepted fictitious jesus, praise da lord cheesy
Repent before it's too late.
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
I GOT SAVED FROM THE FALLEN NATURE OF MANKIND THROUGH BELIEVING IN CHRIST JESUS...JESUS HAS UPGRADED ME TO HIS KIND AND CLASS...HALLELUYAH

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by Ken4Christ: 11:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
We are saved by grace but you have a role to play to make it vitally yours. You have to believe and confess the Lordship of Christ over your life. The gospel is the power of God unto salvation only to those who believe.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by bennyann: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2017
Hier:

Good one dear. I'm with you
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2017
An2elect2:

confusion everywhere grin
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2017
Hier:
Jesus came that we might not perish, you had more than 70 years or more to accept Christ as the Lord and personal saviour, that's like 25550 days to accept Christ and you didn't.

Lemme say this, naturally, every man would perish except God creates a platform by which we can break from the death that came upon man as a result of the fall of man. The only way God could create a platform was to send "Jesus". Jesus was to show us God, how we should live our life for God and finally, Jesus died.

Why must Jesus die. Jesus in Luke 24:27 was explaining to the two men who were travelling to Emanus, how he must need die, using the Old testament and that's profound to note that, that what we have in the Old testament were a picture of Jesus to come. I mean they were prophecies about Jesus. That's why you would see things like, "and it was fulfilled that which was spoken", "that it might be fulfilled" that which was said by Prophet Isaiah and others as the citation may be.

The coming of Jesus had been prophesied since the day Man ate the forbidden fruit. Gen3:15, it says
Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Her seed in the sense that, someone would come through the children the woman would give birth to, (Mary of course), and Mary would give birth to a seed(Jesus) and the seed(Jesus) would bruise the head(subdue and overpower the devil.

But how would Jesus subdue, but we must note, that, Man has 100% authority over the earth Gen1:26, Psalms115:16, Heb2:6-8 v8 esp) unless if Man calls to God, then God would answer (Jer33:3, Job22:28) so if you keep quite, God ain't gonna do anything. Man lost his dominion over the whole earth to satan.

Luke 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

And man was the possible person to take it back. So God sent Jesus, so that by the death of Jesus, since every creature that dies was held in hell, Jesus being held in hell likewise, came face to face with Satan and having fulfilled all requirements, he became second Adam, second Adam in the sense that, Jesus had all Adam has lost (the spiritual configuration to overcome the devil) before Adam fell.

Jesus overcame the devil in hell, Jesus was evidently greater than fallen lucifer, the truth is, Jesus raised the dead, cast out devils, evidently, overcoming the devil is quite cheap. On the third day, Jesus rose, having overcome all the works of the devil. At resurrection, Jesus said, all power, I have collected (Luke 4:6, Matt28:18).

Back to our topic, now that Jesus has overcome the devil, the devil does not have dominion over those who would confess that Jesus is their Lord and personal saviour, by doing that, they are indirectly saying, they break from the death that came upon mankind as a result of the fall of man. By so doing, they renounce their connection to the fallen state of man.

So, if you die today, having repented of all your sins, and having lived a life of holiness, a life free of sin by constantly telling the devil that you are no more an object that nurture or entertains sin. By telling the devil that the word said, greater is He that is in me, that whatever is coming against me. By reminding the devil, that you are dead to confessions, how would/why should I who is dead to sin, live therein, and many verses that you paraphrase to remind yourself of your allegiance to God against sin. Then you would be free from negative thoughts, but you must note that temptation comes, but we must constantly pray(esp in tongues) and making faith confessions, studying the word(Bible), giving to the poor, and understanding the believers authority.

www.google.com.ng/search?q=believe+authority+Kenneth+Hagin+pdf&btnG=&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new

Well, Don't blame Allah if you wind up in Jahannam since you don't believe he is the true God and Mohammed (PBUH) is his last prophet.
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by Hier(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2017
bennyann:

Good one dear. I'm with you
missed you, where have you been
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by Hier(m): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
I GOT SAVED FROM THE FALLEN NATURE OF MANKIND THROUGH BELIEVING IN CHRIST JESUS...JESUS HAS UPGRADED ME TO HIS KIND AND CLASS...HALLELUYAH

yea, its called the God kind of life. Zoe

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=+zoe+kenneth+hagin+pdf&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr,ssl&dcr=0&ei=b9mnWeWoN9HSwAL925iYCg
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by RighteousI: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2017
Hier:

who is grace? Jesus

AN2ELECT2 IS A FALSE CHRISTIAN, don't waste your time arguing. She is the type that leads people to the pit through liberal preaching which deceives that you are free to do as you wish since you are saved by grace.
You did not offend anyone in your post, all you did in your post was to warn about hell but yet An2elect2 still found a reason to criticize you.
BEWARE, AN2ELECT2 IS A FALSE CHRISTIAN.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by Hier(m): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2017
onyenze123:

Well, Don't blame Allah if you wind up in b since you don't believe he is the true God and Mohammed (PBUH) is his last prophet.

Do you believe God told Abraham to sacrifice Isaac and He provided a lamb in place for Isaac lamb, what is there if God sends Jesus (Lamb of God that taketh away the sin of the world) in exchange for Isaac(the world) else Isaac dies (the world dies)

This is what you should believe
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by Hier(m): 11:03am On Aug 31, 2017
John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

You can still convert onyenzi123 Mohammed does not provide any plan Muslim that can guarantee them salvation
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2017
Hier:

Do you believe God told Abraham to sacrifice Isaac and He provided a lamb in place for Isaac lamb, what is there if God sends Jesus (Lamb of God that taketh away the sin of the world) in exchange for Isaac(the world) else Isaac dies (the world dies)

This is what you should believe

I don't care what you chose to believe (without proof anyway). I to have my own beliefs but to use hell as a "threat" for people to adopt your belief is bull crap. You will wind up in Islamic hell Jahannan if you don't believe in Allah and his last messenger Mohammed (PBUH). How does that sound?
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by Hier(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2017
RighteousI:

AN2ELECT2 IS A FALSE CHRISTIAN, don't waste your time arguing. She is the type that leads people to the pit through liberal preaching which deceives that you are free to do as you wish since you are saved by grace.
You did not offend anyone in your post, all you did in your post was to warn about hell but yet An2elect2 still found a reason to criticize you.
BEWARE, AN2ELECT2 IS A FALSE CHRISTIAN.

She's a JW I guess

Those folks who don't believe in hell, just like those atheist who don't believe in hell. Funny enough, their sermons won't make sense to an atheist because they both believe there is no hell, the scripture said, they are those that turns Gods wisdom to foolishness, professing that they are wise, they become foolish, you know the funny past, our post and comments are just the definition of the tribulation believers would face on earth. What a set of wicked race

Romans 1:21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools,
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by Hier(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2017
onyenze123:

I don't care what you chose to believe (without proof anyway). I to have my own beliefs but to use hell as a "threat" for people to adopt your belief is bull crap. You will wind up in Islamic hell Jahannan if you don't believe in Allah and his last messenger Mohammed (PBUH). How does that sound?

INCORRECT
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by An2elect2(f): 11:33am On Aug 31, 2017
Hier:

She's a JW I guess

Those folks who don't believe in hell, just like those atheist who don't believe in hell. Funny enough, their sermons won't make sense to an atheist because they both believe there is no hell, the scripture said, they are those that turns Gods wisdom to foolishness, professing that they are wise, they become foolish, you know the funny past, our post and comments are just the definition of the tribulation believers would face on earth. What a set of wicked race

Romans 1:21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools,

I don't care about the guy that called me a false Christian but you now and you don't have to lie against me to make yourself feel good and to approve your "appeal to the flesh" gospel. The reason I'm not going to go down to prove your message is a distortion of the truth is because you reminded me that we have gone down that lane before. So I won't waste pearls anymore.

Bye to you!
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by correctguy101(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2017
Hier:

She's a JW I guess

If I hear, you know very little about the JW teachings then.
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by LiberaDeus: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2017
The christards An2Elect and the OP Hier cant even get their stories straight.

They cant even agree on how one should be saved whether by grace alone, grace and works, works first then grace, grace first then works and grace grin grin grin grin

When you guys are done arguing with yourselves, continue threatening us with your fictitious god/hell

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by Hier(m): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2017
An2elect2:
[i] I don't care about the guy that called me a false Christian but you now and you don't have to lie against me to yourself feel good and to approve your "appeal to the fleshy" gospel. The reason I'm not going to go down to prove your message is a distortion of the truth is because you reminded me that we have gone down that lane before. So I won't waste pearls anymore.

Bye to you!

Thanks for the painkillers

Obverse my moniker very closely. Never mention nor type anything around my thread again
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by Hier(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2017
correctguy101:

If I hear, you know very little about the JW teachings then.
loooool, you could school me about them
I gat all the time in the world.
Thanks
Re: Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 31, 2017
Hier:

INCORRECT

Then yours is INCORRECT. Case closed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Understanding The Importance Of Praise And Worship / Christians,muslims And Fellow Atheists, Was Mary A LovePeddler? / Religious Practices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.