Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Different varieties of cassava stem available - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Different varieties of cassava stem available (7554 Views)

Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! / Eight (8) Varieties Of Nigerian Mangoes / Tonnes Of Cassava Tuber ( TME 419) And Bundles Of Stem Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different varieties of cassava stem available by ms6743(m): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2017
Cassava stem available in large quantity with different varieties TME 419,TMS 0581,TMS 0289,TMS 0505,TMS 2101 VITAMINS A, TMS 30572 e.t.c location is Ondo state,08034790734. FARMING IS GOOD!!!
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by ms6743(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
The new season has began, order for your cassava stem. Different kind of species is available including new Variety called white lion which has high starch content.if you need up to 10,000 fresh bundle it is available, and can be transported to any part in Nigeria. FARM Is LOCATED IN ORE AND OGBESE ONDO STATE, NIGERIA. Thanks
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by ms6743(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
I grow maize and cassava in hectares, if you need advice feel free to ask me or chat me up on watsapp. Do farming it pays and lucrative NOTE: IT IS TEDIOUS AND CAPITAL INTENSIVE, DON'T JUST RUSH INTO IT, HAVE A MENTOR AND LEARN FROM HIM TO AVOID REGRET AND ZERO LEVEL!!!

3 Likes

Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by ms6743(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2018
Do farming! it's pay when do well. Order for your Casava stems.
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by danilmo: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
whatsup bro,
sent u msg on whatsap
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by excanny: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
which one can survive drought best?
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by ms6743(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2018
danilmo:
whatsup bro,

sent u msg on whatsap
I might not respond for weeks because am always on farm(reserves), pls do send me a phone message and I'll call you back when I get your message, thanks.
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by ms6743(m): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2018
excanny:
which one can survive drought best?
ALL, just make sure you plant from march to the early of October and plant fresh stem. Cassava need just three rain and it will germinate.
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by ms6743(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Pls do ask questions before going into any commodity cultivation, so that you will not regret farming.
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by ms6743(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2018
I always recommend this three varieties for farmers TMS 0289, TMS 0581 and white lion. TMS 0289 is very strong and do bear very well, the starch content range from 14 to 18. TMS 0581 very easy to manage, if you do your First and second spraying very well you will not need any weeding till harvest, starch content range from 13 to 18. White lion, after first and second spraying you will still need to weed it one or two time before harvest, starch content range from 16 to 21 which is why people like it (those that sells for company)
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by excanny: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
ms6743:
ALL, just make sure you plant from march to the early of October and plant fresh stem. Cassava need just three rain and it will germinate.

Which one can be planted from October to March?
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by ms6743(m): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
excanny:

Which one can be planted from October to March?
any Variety will survive
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by Tinkokomarket: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
We Love Habincci Hub...Keep up the good works
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by ms6743(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
Good news for we cassava grower, there is another company buying cassava "WEWOOD" at ORE Ondo State. If you are coming from ogun, the company is after omotosho,just tell the driver you are going to step-down which is after omotosho but you will not reach ORE. Also, if you are coming from ORE just tell driver you are going to Step-down which is along ore-ogun-Lagos express road. Great farmer Great Nation, No Famer No Nation. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by MirthOsas(m): 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
ms6743:
I grow maize and cassava in hectares, if you need advice feel free to ask me or chat me up on watsapp. Do farming it pays and lucrative NOTE: IT IS TEDIOUS AND CAPITAL INTENSIVE, DON'T JUST RUSH INTO IT, HAVE A MENTOR AND LEARN FROM HIM TO AVOID REGRET AND ZERO LEVEL!!!
Hello Sir, I'd really love you to be my mentor as regards cassava farming. I'm an electrical engineer who has passion for agriculture especially with the seeming need to diversify one's source of income. I'm a newbie and I'd really love to learn from you.
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by ms6743(m): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
MirthOsas:

Hello Sir, I'd really love you to be my mentor as regards cassava farming. I'm an electrical engineer who has passion for agriculture especially with the seeming need to diversify one's source of income. I'm a newbie and I'd really love to learn from you.
no problems ask question and I will answer you. And, if you want to experience farming from land preparation to harvest I'll take you to farm but your own transport will be on you. I farm at ORE and OGBESE ondo state.
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by Jilo83(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
cassava that sells 20k per pick up
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by MirthOsas(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2019
ms6743:
no problems ask question and I will answer you. And, if you want to experience farming from land preparation to harvest I'll take you to farm but your own transport will be on you. I farm at ORE and OGBESE ondo state.
Thank you so much Sir
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by ms6743(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
MirthOsas:

Thank you so much Sir
you are most welcome.
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by MirthOsas(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
good evening fam, do we have any experience with IITA's UMUCASS 42 and UMUCASS 43? the yellow varieties which contains moderate levels of provitamin A....
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by ms6743(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
MirthOsas:
good evening fam, do we have any experience with IITA's UMUCASS 42 and UMUCASS 43? the yellow varieties which contains moderate levels of provitamin A....
there are thousands of varieties, if I may ask why do you want to plant yellow cassava? Demand for it is very low!!!
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by MirthOsas(m): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
ms6743:
there are thousands of varieties, if I may ask why do you want to plant yellow cassava? Demand for it is very low!!!
thank you so much Sir for the response, I won't be selling the cassava tubers as they would be processed into garri. yellow garri is what we eat over here in Edo, I'm guessing the yellow cassava would remove cost of getting palm oil. I actually saw on IITA's site that d yield per hectare of the latest UMUCASS 42 & 43 outnumbers that of other varieties... I'm a newbie Sir, I'd really appreciate your advice
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by ms6743(m): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
MirthOsas:

thank you so much Sir for the response, I won't be selling the cassava tubers as they would be processed into garri. yellow garri is what we eat over here in Edo, I'm guessing the yellow cassava would remove cost of getting palm oil. I actually saw on IITA's site that d yield per hectare of the latest UMUCASS 42 & 43 outnumbers that of other varieties... I'm a newbie Sir, I'd really appreciate your advice
okay, the yield is around 18 to 30 tones per hectares depend on land fertility and maintenance. Also, maturity is 10 to 12 months.
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by MirthOsas(m): 10:16am On Apr 11, 2019
ms6743:
okay, the yield is around 18 to 30 tones per hectares depend on land fertility and maintenance. Also, maturity is 10 to 12 months.
Sir, how can one get the new new varieties, because most of the farmers around tend to have the TME 419... Secondly, is the UMUCASS variety good for garri production?
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by ms6743(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
MirthOsas:

Sir, how can one get the new new varieties, because most of the farmers around tend to have the TME 419... Secondly, is the UMUCASS variety good for garri production?
the new popular one here is call white lion "I mean in ondo state" yellow root is good because have once tested and seen is production in FEDERAL COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE AKURE.
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by irichy100(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2019
ms6743:
Pls Ur WhatsApp or email sir?
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by ms6743(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
irichy100:

Pls Ur WhatsApp or email sir?
check my signature.
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by ms6743(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2019
As a cassava grower, we should always plant the varieties our target buyers like.
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by Marvey1: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
NEOLIFE SUPER GRO

The Wonderful Natural Liquid Fertilizer
Super Gro, as the name suggests is the most wonderful natural liquid fertilizer ever produced for agro industry.

It is meant for the purpose of growing crops and plants in order to add much value to them. This is to ensure that agricultural productivity is enhanced
both in quality and in quantity.

Super Gro Liquid Fertilizer being natural in essence means that it is devoid of chemical input which makes it different
from the conventional chemical fertilizer that we all know.

The advantages of Super Gro Natural Liquid Fertilizer over the Chemical Fertilizer are numerous
and very great. Because crops and plants depend so much on water, Super Gro is meant to improve the quality and quantity of water as required by these crops
and plants for wonderful growth and production by adding the essential nutrients they require for that purpose.

Super Gro helps you make the most use of water: one of the basic fundamentals of life itself. Water, good quality water, is an issue of such importance that governments, states, provinces and major suburban areas around the world have created agencies to ensure its long-term availability.

As our global population grows, water will become an even greater concern to everyone because of its importance in our daily life most especially for the
production of food. Bearing this in mind, it therefore, becomes much essential that we all should also be much concerned about improving the quantity and
quality of water to ensure its most efficient use. Drought or otherwise, we should always try to get the most efficient use from water.

This is one of
the reasons why agricultural industry must not underestimate the constant use of this wonderful product - Super Gro.

Functions of Super Gro

NEOLIFE Super Gro acts as both an adjuvant and a surfactant, by reducing the surface tension of water in addition to acting as
a wetting agent. Adjutants are agents designed to aid in substances' action. NEOLIFE Super Gro helps make water "wetter" by reducing its surface tension.
It may seem contradictory, but water does not always "wet" very well except when Super Gro is added. Often it tends to bead up on the waxy surfaces of
plants, crops, lawns and gardens, and before it has a chance to penetrate, it runs off or evaporates. NEOLIFE'S Super Gro helps conserve water. It tends to
increase the rate at which water penetrates common soils.

Surfactants are wetting agents that are used in several ways:
(1) As emulsifiers to disperse oils.
(2) As wetting agents, to lower surface tension.
(3) As dispersing agents, to reduce adhesion between particles of chemicals, so they will spread and remain in solution longer.

Features of Super Gro;
Super Gro is a multi-purpose surfactant.
(1) It makes water "wetter".
(2) Specifically formulated to be effective, economical and versatile.
(3) Easy to use.
(4) Long shelf life.
(5) Tolerates extreme temperature variations.
(6) Safe to use indoors and outdoors.
(7) Non-toxic, non-caustic and non-flammable.
(cool It improves the absorption of nutrients.

Super Gro from NEOLIFE helps you make the most use of water - water, one of the basic fundamentals of life itself - for without water's life giving force,
no living organism can survive, let alone grow.

Make SUPER GRO and SUPER 10 your Agro Companion today and you will always be happy you did.

NOTE: A 5-LITRE GALLON OF SUPER GRO IS N18500:00 AND SHIPMENT CHARGES IS N4,100:00 BUT WITH PURCHASES FROM 2GALLONS AND ABOVE; ITS SHIPMENT IS ABSOLUTELY
FREE WITH AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN NEOLIFE INTERNATIONAL, NIGERIA AND HER COURIER AGENCY FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE TO ANY DESTINATION WITHIN NIGERIA.

CUSTOMER LOYALTY PROMOS: FOR PURCHASES FROM 4GALLONS, 8GALLONS, 12GALLONS, 24GALLONS, 50GALLONS to 1,000GALLONS ATTRACTS FREE SUPER 10 AND
SPECIFIC NEOLIFE SUPPLEMENT - COURTESY FROM BECO LOGISTICS SERVICES, INDEPENDENT HEALTHCARE MANAGERS AND HER SUPPLEMENTS DISTRIBUTION IN NIGERIA.

CONTACT: Mr. Ernest (Delta,Lagos, Anambra and Abuja State Sales Manager and Coordinator)
CALL 09031945939 or 08028872611
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by Olakinsdotcom(m): 3:28pm On May 19, 2019
@ms6743 I'm a novice on agriculture and I love to go into farming, I will be glad if u can be my mentor.
Re: Different varieties of cassava stem available by ms6743(m): 12:05am On May 20, 2019
Ask+me+questions+and+I+will+answer+you+

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eggs For Sale / East West Seed Now In Nigeria / Cheap Palm Kernel Cake Is Now Available For Sale @ #21,000 Per Tonne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.