Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji (49174 Views)

Awka Agog As Unizik Students Celebrate 2019 Oji Ọfọr Festival / This Is Why We Do Say Prayers With Oji (kolanut) And Oseoji(alligator Pepper) / Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2017
In todays discussion, we are going to discuss Ose Oji_Alligator pepper. Knowing the importance of ose oji in a traditional ritual exercise and how we can use ose oji for life and health purpose, security and protection, destruction and progressives rituals.
To discuss ose oji will help its value services. Thus we have been touching, holding, chewing, and performing all kinds of rituals using ose oji without knowing its purposes. Today we are to know the effect of ose oji in a traditional ritual exercise.

Ose oji in as much as it can save, has the power of destruction. It can take away ones life.
We shall discuss the possibilities!

Ose oji has the ability to destroy diseffect charms without adding it with anyother ritual items. Only its presents can perform the wonder. We are going to know how!
Ose oji as used oftentimes for body ritual cleansing, we are to know the purposes this morning.
Last year I wanted to do well bill to Malaysia. The item supposed involved ose oji for safety and effectiveness, getting to DHL office at Onitsha branch, they refused to accept the ose oji.
I did all I could, at a point, the manager got to be aware of my presents ( as a regular clients). He said to me sir, even if we accepted to do this well bill, the authority won't allow it to enter the country upon its arrival. So, let's remove it instead.

Am talking about ose oji. We should know that Malaysia is one of the strong Muslim country. Why is it the authority, government do not permit usage of ose oji in their country? What we must know!
Question one can ask. Do enjoy your night rest as we bring you details about what you need to know in regards to ose oji this morning.

[03:05, 22/06/2017] Ben Lagos: We appreciate ur lectures GM.....

[05:21, 22/06/2017] Saheed Lagos: Pls sir GM
We really appreciate your effort on our success
Please GM, always find way for yourself to sleep sir.

[06:33, 22/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: My inability to sleep is not as a result of this forum but in regards to my office. As a matter of fact, it have become part of me. I do most work at night which is why I can rarely sleep. You people are engaged in the day, while am engaged at night. Okuko rapu kwom kwom o ga eji gini zuo nwa meaning if you advice a hen with chicks to stop making kwom kwom sound, how is she going to carter for the children? That's Igbo adage. Anyway thanks for your concern @Saheed Lagos.

[06:38, 22/06/2017] Godspower Lagos: And for all these services,you receive nothing from anybody.May the gods and goddess reward you million folds!

[06:38, 22/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Today is Thursday the day of our powerful and most powerful archangel Metatron. The great Chancellor of Heaven.

[06:39, 22/06/2017] Umunna Christian Imo: Happy New dawn to my able GM.

[06:39, 22/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: As I promised to bring to us this morning lectures on ose oji, first of all, I wish to let us know our traditional value in ose oji.

[06:43, 22/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: In Africa where ose oji first made appearance, we received her in awe. Since the introduction of ose oji to mankind, ose oji has made a great impact in human relationship with divine entities. Ose oji as a matter of fact has a spiritual significances and maintain a powerful position in spiritual assignment. In spiritualism, its the only seed that has the ability to cleanse human just by the introduction in the body. Your sins are forgiven just like the bible saying, by the mentioned of the name christ, all kneels shall bow.

Sex as we all know act as a barrier towards our spiritual stand after commitment, but immediately you use ose oji to cleanse your body after sex, you become a new creature and can carry out any ritual spiritual exercise. Some deities you can't visit after a day to 3 days you slept with a woman but if you can cleanse yourself with three seeds of ose oji, you become eligible to stand before the deity and sustain no harm or injury immediately.

Some juju at home or in the body becomes inactive after sex, with ose oji it becomes active like before.

Most times we eat and drank in the dream only to weak up and experience bad day. Most of us eat frequently in the dream only to experience disappointment in the day. Application of ose oji immediately you weak up will bring help diseffect the purposes.

Most of us experience cobwebs on our ways even in a broadway, cobwebs will pass through your face leading to disappointment. Ose oji willl help deliverance.

Before the applications, let's first learn how to break ose oji. To break ose oji, you have to put it behind your back and break it with your two hands at your back before usage. If not, we belief you disrespect her which by conciousness, it might become inactive for any purpose but unconsciously, your ignorant will not count for you or attract any penalty or loose effect. Following this, you can read her divine sound judgement.

What you must know!
We don't pass ose oji hand to hand during ritual exercise or home visit. Remember, ose oji just like oji_kola nut are used for entertainment when you visited a home. Ose oji is regard to be most powerful when you take it up from earth or stone. These two redefine her.
They reinforce her.
This is why in some shrine or temple, you see her sitting ontop of big stone. Such ose oji has the ability to perform any assignment more than the one you pick up from a bag or pocket or any other thing if not earth.

(Click to continue reading)
Odogwu Akataaka:
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OSEOJI (ALLIGATOR PEPPER) – Light House of Wisdom
http://lighthouseofwisdom.com/forums/topic/all-you-need-to-know-about-oseoji/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by newyorks(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2017
owk, following
Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2017
interesting
Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2017
Still on Ose Oji.
We have earlier introduced to the house how you can use it for body cleansing during rituals. Ose oji is good to be used every morning after sleep to cleanse your body.
Why?
Many things does happen during sleep. As we sleep, many activities took place involving us in the realm of spirits. Some of us who are spiritual week received many gift from enemy in the realm which the purpose of the gift is for exchange of what is to come to you today as you go out. This happens to most people and they never noticed. Some can recall they had such dream but ignorant of next action.
It's not all about prayer. Though prayer is important. But in spiritualism, everything has symbolism. Are you following?

[07:10, 22/06/2017] Umunna Christian Imo: Yep! Following..

[07:10, 22/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: It's good to pray which is why we always pray but then, you should understand there's reason why the most high spent seven days working day and night. There was a reason he engaged himself on a serious work which after creation, he has been at rest hitherto. To tell you the man suffered himself within the seven days. So, the seven days of creation and creatures shouldn't be ignored. All he made within the days has purposes.
This is why I always tell people, in as much as you can pray, learn to sacrifice.

Sacrifice is not prayer!
Prayer is not sacrifice!
Did you read that? Therefore, knowledge helps with good result in all we do here on earth. Do you ask yourself why you pray and your prayer are never answered. Does it mean God does not hear prayer any more?
No!
Not at all!!
There are reasons why your prayers can't be answered. Some of the reasons we discusses last time when I told you as well guide you on how to pray. Some of us sees God as a spirit and someone who is far away making them to loose faith in him therefore search him with wrong impression and in wrong directions. I warned us to deceased from shouting to God during prayer. I made us to understand that if your prayer must be answered, you must recognise God as a person closer to you, see him just like your biological father. I gave instances.
I asked a question. While you sat in a room alone with your father, how do you talk to him? Do you talk to him as a person far across or someone behind you ? The question offers inspirations. I also introduced to us one of the main secret why we always found God wanting.
Which is, we never recognise him. We never entertain him. If you must know God, you should understand that God is a spirit.

[07:24, 22/06/2017] Henry Abuja: Following

[07:24, 22/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: All his angels are spirit. They never enjoy life as we do. Drink, alcohol beverages, wines, food all are for human pleasure. God made it possible? But they don't find pleasure in all these, eventhough they didn't but that do not deny the information or knowledge of their pleasure on something. ( all these information you can read here https://www.nairaland.com/3866233/prayer-answered-must-know-these Click To Read).

2 Likes

Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2017
Spirit is every where. Spirit of God does not reside in heaven. Reason is because they have least assignment over there. Are you with me? Their major assignment and purpose of creation is found on earth therefore they are always on earth. Roaming round about the earth from east to west, and from south to north. Taking charge four corners of the earth.
To bring them in to your house and to draw their attentions. You need to know what they take pleasure upon. Spirit behaves like human being if you must know. While passing on the street and you perceive an aroma, delicious aroma like jellof rice in mid afternoon discharging from your neighbors house: What do you do?
How do you feel?
Don't you grow appetite?

Same application to spirits. This is why we must learn to promote our spiritual life by burning incense at home. Mix incense with avola and myrrh to draw positive energy to your home. Do this and experience changes. As it burns, pray and ask for forgiveness of your sins. Humble yourself before their presence. Pray for their blessings and presence in your field of practice. You need Gods blessings in your business premises. As a student, you need gods knowledge to be wise. Wisdom makes a different. To become a different man or woman in your field, you need wisdom to make q difference. As for child if you need a child. Ask for money if you need money. Do this and see reason to say thank God.

In spiritual practices, don't consider your neighbor. What did I said?
Don't look uche face!
Yes!!
This is your world.
Just understand this.
If you must die, you must die alone. If you must live, you must live for a purpose. Life is for a reason therefore see reason to become a success.

The spirit of God has answers to everything you may like to know and wish to have. They have solutions to every giving problems. We are the problem! We are our problems!!

Avoid being religious. God is not religious and do not ask you to become. Immediately I realized this, I disengaged myself from all religious activities and became a free man.

Now you have welcomed the spirit, you still have great assignment to keep fit. It's now you have to be dedicated. Know activities that goes on in your house. Disengage yourself from immoral acts. If you are a womanizer.
Stop!
If you are a cheater
Stop as well!!
If you have nothing doing, ask for their divine guide.
Listen to your inner spirit you will have a message. Follow the message and make a decision. The decision must yield success thus its angels guide.

3 Likes

Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2017
..v

2 Likes

Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Back to ose oji. We also use ose oji to protect ourselves from charms. How do you do this? Before going out, should you have an event to attend or you leave in a community where display of charms is a tradition. To protect yourself from charms. Count seven seeds of ose oji and insert inside your pocket. You are safe from any charm be it thrown or the one they burry on the ground. You match it and pass unharmed.

Odogwu Akataaka:
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OSEOJI (ALLIGATOR PEPPER) – Light House of Wisdom
http://lighthouseofwisdom.com/forums/topic/all-you-need-to-know-about-oseoji/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by EvenInFreetown: 8:54am On Jun 27, 2017
@ bunbit23
I heard one can use "Ogilishi" in lieu of ose oji for spiritual purification. Plz how true is it?
Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2017
EvenInFreetown:
@ bunbit23
I heard one can use "Ogilishi" in lieu of ose oji for spiritual purification. Plz how true is it?

Though they serve alike during spiritual purification but there's differences. The height of purification determines which of the two to be used. For example, ogirisi leaves and bark are used to wash the body from evil spells which has for long lasted on an individual. Spells causing badluck, misfortunes etc. You can engage yourself on a bath ritual using ogirisi and other ritual items.

Ose oji is mainly used for immediate and future purposes on ritual cleansing/purity. You can't use it in same purpose as seen in ogirisi.

2 Likes

Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Thats all for today.
You may ask your questions

[08:54, 22/06/2017] Charles Nwosu Abia : Gud am my GM
[08:54, 22/06/2017] Charles Nwosu Abia : Pls what happened in the process one mistakenly swallow the ose oji.

[09:07, 22/06/2017] Collins Abuja: Does one need faith to see the results while performing this ritual or as far as the ritual is done result is sure?

Answer:
[09:09, 22/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Faith? I laugh? In occult we don't perform any ritual with faith. This is why you need absolute care and knowledge. 2/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: With knowledge, as soon as you are on a ritual exercise, you are sure of result
[09:11, 22/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: We are not Christianity that advertise faith.
[09:11, 22/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: When you know what you are doing, what is the essence of faith?
Answer me!
As a carpenter you know that if you use harmer and nail, it will bind together two different wood to form a chair. Why faith before the artwork or after the work?
As a brick layer. You know that mortar can bind two bricks and it will form a wall. What does faith has to do in your practice? This is what I don't understand.
Take it, what ever practices in occult we are 100% sure of the result. We are not generation of faith.

[09:10, 22/06/2017] Victor Abuja: Thanks sir your kind are rare to see remain blessed ��

[09:19, 22/06/2017] Solomon Cherubim Pastor: Hmn! But generation of proofs. Good morning sir.

[09:22, 22/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Ask your questions. Question helps you improve in knowledge. When I was in school, I always ask a question. At a point our Yoruba economics teacher by name Afolabi turn my surname to question. During role call, when he get to my name he would call Onyebuchi Questionair. The whole class would began to laugh.

[09:25, 22/06/2017] Victor Abuja: The issue of faith have made a lot of people ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
[09:26, 22/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: I like questions because it improves knowledge. From questions I came to realize that he who ask much knows much. Ask me questions to grow more in the spirit. It's all about spiritual knowledge. Ask anything in regards to spiritualism. My mastership is by merit. You get that?

[09:28, 22/06/2017] Alphonse Romania: GM ,u know your stuff

[09:30, 22/06/2017] Solomon Cherubim Pastor: All said here are self explanatory to me most especially the aspect of purifying one's body after sex with alligator pepper. Thank u GM all these spiritual information.

[09:30, 22/06/2017] Joy Lagos: Good morning my Gm

[09:30, 22/06/2017] JP PH: GM, does having sex all the time set one back in life in any way? I mean for those who are single

[09:31, 22/06/2017] Alphonse Romania: Otu onye tuo izu, o gbue ochu

[09:33, 22/06/2017] Kwarteng Ghana: How to used ose oji to clean your body

[09:35, 22/06/2017] Prosper Nkpor: Can I use the used ose oji the one I had open already or is it must to use new bunch

[09:30, 22/06/2017] JP PH: GM, does having sex all the time set one back in life in any way? I mean for those who are single

Answer:
[09:37, 22/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: It's very bad for a youth to engage on frequent sex as a habbit. Sex as a matter of fact is for fun. Do not make any fun a habit. Too much of everthing is good for nothing. Here, if you are having frequent sex definitely with different women, hmmmmmmm am sorry for you. Unless you are doing it for a reason.
Yes!
Spiritual purpose.
If not, you are doomed.
Watch the ignorant young man or lady with habitual sex. Watch his life. Spiritually he has gone, physically he is a nonentity. Anyday you run to a demonic lady. That day your path will come to the end. Finally, take sex for fun not habit
[09:39, 22/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: And if you must know sex as fun, then engage on it rarely. Unless its a promotion to your profession. Because some juju would required sex for activation

1 Like

Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by EvenInFreetown: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
bunbit23:

Though they serve alike during spiritual purification but there's differences. The height of purification determines which of the two to be used. For example, ogirisi leaves and bark are used to wash the body from evil spells which has for long lasted on an individual. Spells causing badluck, misfortunes etc. You can engage yourself on a bath ritual using ogirisi and other ritual items.

Ose oji is mainly used for immediate and future purposes on ritual cleansing/purity. You can't use it in same purpose as seen in ogirisi.

Thanks for the clarification.But when ose oji isn't readily available, we can make do with ogilishi leaves(that's for immediate purpose) for spiritual purification especially after sexual encounter,after attending/participating in burial rites,etc?
Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
EvenInFreetown:

Thanks for the clarification.But when ose oji isn't readily available, we can make do with ogilishi leaves(that's for immediate purpose) for spiritual purification especially after sexual encounter,after attending/participating in burial rites,etc?

This simply means you do not understand what you read earlier. If you did, you would have known nothing concerns ogirisi leaves with sex in terms of cleansing.

1 Like

Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by kaja4real: 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
GM keep ur good work, well I hv been reading through ur posts, its informative and educative. On the issue of Ose Oji an elderly man once told me that if am going for an interview, i should eat like 7pieces of it, that i will be favoured in the interview, is it true?
Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 2:07am On Jul 01, 2017
kaja4real:
GM keep ur good work, well I hv been reading through ur posts, its informative and educative. On the issue of Ose Oji an elderly man once told me that if am going for an interview, i should eat like 7pieces of it, that i will be favoured in the interview, is it true?

Negative energies are the reason why we don't reach out our desired end in every activities. This is why we all should embrace ose oji for daily cleansing no matter your spiritual level. It's necessary, never play with it.

For interview: Asking you to chew it is as good as an advice from father to.the son but the ritual isn't complete if you can't cleanse your body using ose oji same time. The seven seed he suggested for you represented the seven energy in spiritualism for perfection.
Purpose of the chewing is for pleasant utterance. Just like what I used to tell people, you don't pass interview by merit rather favour. We should know that for an interviewer to grant you an appointment immediately or after interview must come as a result of the incidents that took place within the period of interview.
This is the reason I always advice job seekers to bath with soap we prepare special for uchu before attending an interview to become the favorite.
All the same, should you apply this ose oji method its helpful but try to cleanse your body with seven seed as well.
I hope we know how to cleanse the body with ose oji?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by kaja4real: 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
bunbit23:

Negative energies are the reason why we don't reach out our desired end in every activities. This is why we all should embrace ose oji for daily cleansing no matter your spiritual level. It's necessary, never play with it.

For interview: Asking you to chew it is as good as an advice from father to.the son but the ritual isn't complete if you can't cleanse your body using ose oji same time. The seven seed he suggested for you represented the seven energy in spiritualism for perfection.
Purpose of the chewing is for pleasant utterance. Just like what I used to tell people, you don't pass interview by merit rather favour. We should know that for an interviewer to grant you an appointment immediately or after interview must come as a result of the incidents that took place within the period of interview.
This is the reason I always advice job seekers to bath with soap we prepare special for uchu before attending an interview to become the favorite.
All the same, should you apply this ose oji method its helpful but try to cleanse your body with seven seed as well.
I hope we know how to cleanse the body with ose oji?
greetings GM, in that case every morning I will chew 7seeds of ose oji, then whenever I am going to an interview i will still chew 7, making it 14?
Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2017
kaja4real:

greetings GM, in that case every morning I will chew 7seeds of ose oji, then whenever I am going to an interview i will still chew 7, making it 14?

If you wish!
Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by toastedbread: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2017
bunbit23 >

> for the dream part, does one need to chew the aligator seed while it's in the mouth?

>after the first seed, does one need to take a second seed from the opened aligator pepper or get a fresh one?

> lastly, how does one use the aligator pepper to do self cleansing?
Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
toastedbread:
bunbit23 >

> for the dream part, does one need to chew the aligator seed while it's in the mouth?

>after the first seed, does one need to take a second seed from the opened aligator pepper or get a fresh one?

From your Adams apple right down your throat. Begin to draw the ose oji towards your jaw. As you do that, keep demonstrating as if you are vomiting a thing. You get that?
As you do that, say at same time, all I had drank in the dream I hereby vomit you. Throw the ose oji away. Pick anothe and repeat usiing same method. Do it three times and free yourself. Perfect deliverance.
Go ahead and mind your business.
( HAVEN READ THIS, YOU ARE NOT NOT ADVICED TO CHEW OR SWALLOW IT BUT TO THROW IT AWAY. MEANWHILE I DON'T KNOW. WHO ASKED YOU TO PUT THE ALLIGATOR INSIDE THE MOUTH. READ CAREFULLY FOR PROPER UNDERSTANDING).

TAKE ANOTHER SEED FROM THE OPENED ALLIGATOR PEPPER.

1 Like

Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 5:14am On Jul 07, 2017
toastedbread:
bunbit23 >

Collect a seed of alligator with your tip finger, exposing it little the way it has to touch your body without your hand blocking it. But becareful to hold it firm so that it do not fail while touching all over your body.

Now, as you touch it, here is a constant and repeated prayer that you have to say.........

...........I remove all negativity that may cause a barrier to my ritual now ( if you wish to perform a ritual if not use similar affirmation for your daily prayer to ward off evil and bless yourself)........
( keep saying this as you touch the alligator pepper all over you body. Start from your face, move to your fore head, towards your head, drawing it down to your chest, down to left hand, coming backwards now move down to your tommy, draw it towards your right leg reaching your foot, return and move down towards your your left leg.

Having touched your foot, raise up your hands, holding the alligator pepper seed firmly, move three clock wise round about your head and throw it away. The movement should start from your face, move towards your left ear and return from your right ear.)

Becareful not to change it from one hand to another.

If you are holding it with your right finger tips, your must finish it with same hand. If you use left hand, so you must finish it with same hand.

Should the alligator pepper seed fall from your hand, right before or during the ritual, pls leave and collect anew. Do not pick up falling seed to continue your ritual exercise instead collect another seed from the bunch.

Hold it firmly but exposing it little to touch your body.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by IAMJojo(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
@GM please what do i do for financial breakthrough,i dnt whatsapp so i cant join ur group pls,am in distress
Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
IAMJojo:
@GM please what do i do for financial breakthrough,i dnt whatsapp so i cant join ur group pls,am in distress

Join our Facebook page @ Light house of wisdom to join the group page.
Search using Facebook search to locate the group. Ask to join, the group admin will accept you.

You can have access to join our rituals on deliverance and success.
Our Whatsaap group is where we have traffic, you can learn and ask questions as a member. Such exercise is not seen on our Facebook page.
Welcome @Lihght House Of Wisdom where knowledge rules.

1 Like

Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
[12/17, 08:27] Daniel Lagos: OK
[12/17, 11:21] Daniel Lagos: Sir the ose oji is working for me .please can you let me know the leaf which you said that one can chew it with to make person to my wish. Please tell me. I promise to use it wisely. That is why I chat you here privately. Biko onye isim .
Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 3:50am On Dec 19, 2017
[12/18, 13:42] Usman Warri: Greetings my Grand Master........ Last week I couldn't sleep at night coz ones I close my immediately they will start pressing me over 6 times so I was scared to sleep I sat down and was thinking what to do so I took seven alligator pepper and chew it I spit it in room and on my body and they left me alone afterwards I slept like a baby and had multiple dreams.It was that night I also dreamt about my car and its started working very well after the dream till now and it has cost lots money to repair.I was shocked.I want you to teach the alligator pepper ritual prayers too.I need it.Thanks.
[12/18, 13:56] Usman Warri: This car was the last among the four I had and has cost me lots money to repair I wanted to sell it off but because of shame I decided to keep but it ain't working,it can't even drive 3km without an issue but after that night till now it's been working well and can go anywhere now.I was shocked.Alligator pepper truly has super natural powers to fight witches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2017
[12/18, 17:57] Odogwuakataaka: Angels guide.
Knowledge is power!
Learn your lesson's everyone @light house of wisdom. I have given you the knowledge, it's left for you to exercise the power.
Pay attention while we teach.
Always be in spirit to hear your angels speaking. Did you read this messages? What did you learn?
[12/18, 17:58] Odogwuakataaka: This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.
Remember my promise to you.
To make you a fisher man to help you fish and eat all the days of your life. Not to give you fish so that you eat to return back hungry tomorrow
[12/18, 17:58] Odogwuakataaka: This is why we are here
[12/18, 17:59] Odogwuakataaka: @light house of wisdom is where angels thread
[12/18, 18:00] Odogwuakataaka: If you draw close to us, you become a new person and better person through our discussions which is wisdom
[12/18, 18:00] Odogwuakataaka: You have the power
[12/18, 18:00] Odogwuakataaka: Only knowledge is left for you to develop it
[12/18, 18:01] Odogwuakataaka: This is why am here
[12/18, 18:01] Odogwuakataaka: To help you with all necessary spiritual information based on truth
[12/18, 18:01] Odogwuakataaka: Here is not religious forum where selfishness and greed rules
[12/18, 18:02] Odogwuakataaka: Here is not religious forum where ignorant dominate
[12/18, 18:03] Odogwuakataaka: No member of light house who draw near to us, given us audience: will remain same after some period of time

1 Like

Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
nj
Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 6:21am On Dec 29, 2017
[11/21, 08:44] Ernest Lagos: Good morning GM
[11/21, 08:45] Ernest Lagos: I pray for more light on your part sir
[11/21, 08:45] Ernest Lagos: Good morning all
[11/21, 08:59] Ernest Lagos: Sir please how often should I be putting the ose oji in my pocket because of how powerful it is even though I did not go anywhere that I perceived to be dangerous for me?
[11/21, 09:02] Ernest Lagos: Sir can I share this wonderful knowledge to anyone close to me for protection?

[11/21, 09:10] Nelson Enugu: I bought ose oji from one youruba woman on sunday. As it was in my pocket it has started working. When GM said somthing about love and the workings of ose oji i remembered what happened on that sunday
Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3131945/what-need-know-kola-bitter
Culture / What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe.
Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by Amadaz(m): 5:34am On Apr 09, 2018
How can I join the whatsapp group pls
Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 7:42am On Apr 09, 2018
Amadaz:
How can I join the whatsapp group pls

Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 2:34am On Apr 26, 2018
Faith:
Good evening GM, I joined light house of wisdom about a month ago and I have been doing the eseoji ritual and the result have been amazing.

Some people in the compound where I live that ganged up against me have started fighting themselves since I started doing the eseoji rituals

I bless the day I found this group. May the most high god continue to give u more wisdom and grant u long life and prosperity, iseeeeeee
I am grateful sir

1 Like

Re: What You Don't To Know About Alligator Pepper_ose Oji by bunbit23: 1:21pm On May 08, 2018
gc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside Igwe John Umenyiora's Palace In Ogbunike, Anambra (Photos) / Pictures Of Emir Palaces In The North, Where Tradition And Modernity Blend Well / Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.