Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

My Advice For Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Advice For Nairaland (426 Views)

I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? / 10 Great Advice For Bloggers Who Want To Be Successful / How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice For Nairaland by profsomebody(m): 11:37am On Jun 25, 2017
I won't bug u with stories. I noticed that some people are fond of quoting long posts and I know how annoying it can be. Take for instance I create a thread of about 1000 words and someone wants to reply to it, then he decides to quote the whole thing, if five more people should do the same thing then the page will become Boring. My advice is that you adopt the tech used by whatsapp whereby only the first few lines of a quoted message is visible. If someone is interested in reading the whole epistle, then they can click and do that it peace. What's ur thought on this?
cc ishilove
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
explorers
autojosh
Re: My Advice For Nairaland by kolafolabi(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
You are absolutely on point..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get This Website Free / 10 Stunning Tools For Bloggers / 280 Twitter Character Limit! How To Activate Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.