Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner (45177 Views)

Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. / Nigerian Man Declared Wanted In UK For Allegedly Assaulting A Woman. Photo / Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by la1asticlala: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2017
One of Lee Rigby's murderers now regarded as Britain's most dangerous prisoner

Muslim extremist Michael Adebolajo, 31, has been described by prison officer as “violent, unpredictable and a major danger to other prisoners”

One of the murderers of Fusilier Lee Rigby is now regarded as the most dangerous prisoner in the British penal system.

Muslim extremist Michael Adebolajo, 31, has been described by prison officer as “violent, unpredictable and a major danger to other prisoners”.

But the real threat he poses is his ability to radicalise other inmates, prison sources have revealed.

Dozens of prisoners have said to have fallen for Adebolajo’s twisted version of Islam and have vowed to become Jihadis when they are eventually freed.

Even non-Muslim prisoners are said to have converted to Islam and sworn an allegiance to Islamic State after being radicalised by the killer.

One prison official said: “Adebolajo spends most of his waking hours preaching his distorted form of Islam to anyone who will listen. He sees every inmate as a potential Islamic State soldier whether they are Muslims or not.

"He has a big personality and is very charismatic and some of the more vulnerable prisoners will fall under his spell. He is a very dangerous individual.”

The source said that Adebolajo now sees his role in life to recruit as many Jihadis as possible for the remainder of his life.

It is understood that Adebolajo has been given “special category” status because of the danger he represents.

Details of the threat posed by one of the UK’s most notorious killers emerged just weeks after 33 people were killed and more than 100 injured in terrorist attacks in Manchester and London.

Murderer Adebolajo was moved from top security Belmarsh Prison in South London to HMP Frankland in County Durham, another Category A prison, in 2014.

Keeping the terrorist killer confined in HMP Frankland - one of Britain’s most notorious prisons - cost the tax payer an estimated £1500 a week or £78,000 a year.

The source added: “If he is suspected of trying to radicalise other inmates we step in and move him.

"But even in prison Adebolajo cannot be watched all the time. We don’t have the staff or the resources.”

Adebolajo and accomplice Michael Adebowale murdered defenceless Fusilier Lee Rigby, 25, near his barracks in Woolwich Barracks, South East London in 2013.

The two terrorists mowed him down in a car before hacking him with knives and a cleaver.

The men dragged Rigby’s body into the road and remained at the scene until police arrived.

They told passers-by that they had killed a soldier to avenge the killing of Muslims by the British armed forces

Both men received life sentences. Adebolajo was given a whole life order excluding the possibility of parole, and Adebowale, was given a minimum term of 45 years in prison.

The killer now walks along the same prison landings as Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe, double child killer Ian Huntley, Rhys Jones murderer Sean Hughes, and Levi Bellfield.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/one-lee-rigbys-murderers-now-10684096.amp

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2017
Pls I beg you don't quote me I have had enough mentions already today. I'm currently taking paracetamol.

We (NCAN) will send a rep to check the name of the culprit for us.
One of them even get koko for forehead maybe he is a unicorn. The other like an Ape grin

Who are they?

384 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by LUGBE: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2017
Is well, Nigerians and bad records.

tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by nototribalist: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2017
Afonjas and abokii are the same. We SS and SE and some middle belt need to cut them off from us.

281 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by vincentjk(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2017
I know it must be an afonja

202 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by REDshouse(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2017
OK Awon ti NCAN over to you

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by jejemanito: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2017
lipsrsealed

302 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by ragiluhivo(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Na them. My yoruba muslim afonja brodas grin

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by pyyxxaro: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2017
The Afonja version of EVANS tongue

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by jejemanito: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2017
If there's one thing I love about being a Niger Deltan is that I get to troll both the Skull Miners and the Drug Peddlers all at once tongue

218 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by ERockson: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
nototribalist:
Afonjas and abokii are the same. We SS and SE and some middle belt need to cut them off from us.

Your comment contradict your nairaland id. A typical example of hypocrisy. kotinu

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by kenny987(f): 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
Please his name is Evans from Nnewi! Britain should not just lie against the accommodating, peaceful and saintly Yorubas please! grin tongue

Foolish idiots that forget that crime knows no colour or race but keep profiling based on their ideas of seeming predisposition of a group to some vice. Here they are running a close second on the islamic terrorist index as far as Nigeria is concerned! If their master isn't carrying bomb in his pants, no 2 is shooting police and radicalising inmates. Una well done!

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by NCANpatroller: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
NCAN chairman NCANsecretary
Pls verify this news
Reeks of lies
NCAN patroller reporting

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Adebolajo and Adebowale sef. Our acommodating brothers.
They have even learnt radicalism from their terrorists masters. Tufiakwaaaa!

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Generalyemi(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
afonja.....d problem of every community.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by DieBuhari: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
A Yoruba Muslim accomodator

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by DieBuhari: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
The accomodators are at it again.
Accommodating people into ISIS even in prison
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/624991/Lee-Rigby-killer-Michael-Adebolajo-converting-inmates-to-ISIS

46 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by alanka(f): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
OrestesDante:
Pls I beg you don't quote me I have had enough mentions already today. I'm currently taking paracetamol.

One of them even get koko for forehead maybe he his a unicorn. The other like an Ape grin

Who are they?
gengen gengen. I know no say afonjas have criminals also... afonja children and trouble be like ogun and dog. Every Ogun strine has dog head

34 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by BuariCopyPaste: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
I knew it.... Oduduwa couldn't be evicted from heaven for no just course.

169 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by deepwater(f): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
What happened to his forehead
Ooops, he has being slamming it on the hard cell floors all day everyday since 2013!

grin grin grin

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by medolab90(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by driand(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nice feat, this is the kinda thing our yoruba brethren can achieve, attacking a defenseless man cowards! Just like the awolowo

53 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Igboesika: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
Decendants of fallen idiottt

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nigerians and Britain are like 5 and 6

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by itiswellandwell: 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Not again
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by GworoChewinMaga: 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dozens of prisoners have said to have fallen for Adebolajo’s twisted version of Islam and have vowed to become Jihadis when they are eventually freed.

Keep making excuses for Islam

34 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by OgaBuhari: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
All these yoloba Muslims sef. TUFIAKWA

50 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by eezeribe(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
OK
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by ngwababe(f): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
OrestesDante:

One of them even get koko for forehead maybe he his a unicorn. The other like an Ape grin

Who are they?

Hahahahahahahahaha

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Benjamin Peters: Policeman Dismissed, Arraigned For Killing Corper Igwetu Linda / Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors / Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.