Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Kashamu Calls For Prayers, Sacrifice @ Eid-el-fitri - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kashamu Calls For Prayers, Sacrifice @ Eid-el-fitri (257 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" / Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kashamu Calls For Prayers, Sacrifice @ Eid-el-fitri by Onayigaazeez(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2017
Kashamu calls for prayers, sacrifice @ Eid-el-Fitri

The Senator representing Ogun East at the Senate, Prince Buruji Kashamu has extended his warm wishes to Muslims across the globe as they mark the Eid-el-Fitri today.

Kashamu, who spoke in Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State, also called on Muslims and Nigerians generally to pray for the peace and progress of the nation.

He urged Nigerians to be hopeful of better days, saying the current challenges we are facing as a people shall soon be a thing of the past.

Kashamu said: “As the world marks Ed-el-Fitri, I wish to use this medium to wish my Muslim brothers and friends the very best as they celebrate.

“Ed-el-Fitri is firmly rooted in sacrifice, which for me is very significant for believers of Islam. It is an important religious day that marks the end of the pious month of Ramadan for believers of Islam. It is on this day that Muslims around the world break their month-long fast from dawn to sunset with a sweet feast after Eid prayer is performed.

"Therefore, as we mark this important season, may we all work consciously towards a better and greater world.

“As we celebrate, it is important to remember our less fortunate brothers and sisters who at this moment need our help, let's share our foods and drinks with them, they are part of us and there could not have been a better time to remember them. Let us therefore show compassion towards them as we celebrate. Happy Ed-el-Fitri.”

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others Ask Students To Snub Arabic Studies Classes / Is It A Sin To Download People's Creative Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.