Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,967 members, 7,845,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform (11829 Views)

Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone / Google Seems To Be Building A New File Manager For Android / Whatsapp Adds New Update : GIF Search And Increases File Sharing Limit To 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by Zoola91(m): 7:49am On Jun 26, 2017
Am not impressed till I can send food from 9ja to Jamaica through whatapp! Don't quote me!!!
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by udemzyudex(m): 7:51am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Telegram is really giving them headache

Very big headache I tell you.
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2017
aykevictor789:
Nice one!! Brain work is evident

He's simply copying telegram. Very soon he'll introduce bots too. Copycats.
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by shaboti: 8:07am On Jun 26, 2017
maverickdude:
Too late baby,telegram already have my heart embarassed
Telegram is just bae kiss
hello pls can you give me links to some of your cool telegram groups
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by Gazzy88(m): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2017
maverickdude:
hello big man pls I need links to these groups pls
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by Supremor(m): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2017
maverickdude:
can you kindly add me to your telegram group
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by hermosa7: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2017
nototribalist:
but I don't think people use that Telegram in Nigeria that much.

I never understood telegram. I hear telegram, I remember Titanic.

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by Mavinkent(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2017
maverickdude:
I like most of the groups on that your telegram.....can you invite me there...?.....
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by nelsont1: 8:25am On Jun 26, 2017
My first time reading about this telegram app. Una thank you for sharing.
maverickdude:
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by kayLion(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2017
people talking about Telegram as if they are the majority...
Ok, like this if you are for Whatsapp and share if you are for Telegram
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by allstarcomic(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2017
HMMMMMM, WHATSAPP IS HERE AGAIN.
WELL LET THEM CONTINUE WITH WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS HERE ON YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!
DONT FORGET TO TALK TO ME ON WHATSAPP IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by Dotng: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2017
maverickdude:
I have the Telegram app but I have never used it. Can you introduce me to file sharing groups I can join?
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by Dotng: 8:50am On Jun 26, 2017
maverickdude:

I have the Telegram app but I have never used it. Can you introduce me to file sharing groups I can join?
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by Lokoyen(m): 8:53am On Jun 26, 2017
Ure just campaigning for telegram. WhatsApp still beats it. Can a layman understand ur telegram easily. If telegram is big (popular) you guys don't need to campaign for it.
emrain:

He's simply copying telegram. Very soon he'll introduce bots too. Copycats.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by Liemuhammed: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2017
shaboti:
hello pls can you give me links to some of your cool telegram groups
my nairaland acct is restricted.drop your username, cnt post links
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by Finflip: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2017
ITbomb:
I still prefer Telegram if you are talking about file sharing

Reasons:

1. In Telegram, the files I share are on the cloud, not in my phone. This means that if my phone is off, I can on my laptop get the file I uploaded earlier

2. I can send files to myself, that's how I store away some files when email may take longer to attach

3. I don't even need the app to get my uploaded files back, telegram has a standalone web app which you log in with browser and continue from where you stopped on mobile, you don't need to keep the mobile connected.

4. Telegram offers a very crisp and clear voice call to all contacts and it is fully encrypted.

5. No file size limit, you can upload your 300mb movie file and share with anyone

I totally agree,, it is my favourite app to share files
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by Liemuhammed: 9:08am On Jun 26, 2017
Gazzy88:
hello big man pls I need links to these groups pls
drop ur telegram username
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by Liemuhammed: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2017
Supremor:
can you kindly add me to your telegram group
deop ur username
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by Liemuhammed: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2017
kayLion:
people talking about Telegram as if they are the majority...
Ok, like this if you are for Whatsapp and share if you are for Telegram
look at you, itz not about the majority.. Itz about what u gain, most pple using telegram are not using it for chatting with contacts. Telegram is way more than that wink
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by Supremor(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2017
Liemuhammed:
deop ur username
olarotimi
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by raysville(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2017
telegram is simply tha best!
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2017
Lokoyen:
Ure just campaigning for telegram. WhatsApp still beats it. Can a layman understand ur telegram easily. If telegram is big (popular) you guys don't need to campaign for it.

I guess campaign has another meaning, truth doesn't.
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by Drabrah(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2017
olawaletimi:
Zuckerberg is a brilliant man.

U can say dat again & again & again
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by richeeyo(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2017
I already do this

Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by Josh1501626(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2017
Perfect idea[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by SHIJUADE02: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2017
maverickdude:

Waoh.. Leme get ur number..
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by kayLion(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2017
Liemuhammed:
look at you, itz not about the majority.. Itz about what u gain, most pple using telegram are not using it for chatting with contacts. Telegram is way more than that wink

OK..maybe one day i will groove it soon but for now i think i will just be "managing" my whatsapp..... smiley
Re: Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform by project55: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Telegram good but too many 419 there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Airtel 5mb Daily Plan For 5naira / The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread / Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.