Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

How Do You Want Your Miracle Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Want Your Miracle Today? (282 Views)

From Obstacle To Miracle Today. / Say This Simple Miracle Prayer If You Need A Miracle Today / Expect Your Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Want Your Miracle Today? by WorldChanger7: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
"How do you want your miracle?"

Isaiah 43:19 KJV
"Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert."

The man at the pool of Bethesda (John 5) received the greatest surprise of his life when the "Master of the Universe" came to only him and ask, "Wilt thou be made whole?". And, the man experienced a new thing!

New Thing from God can be summarize in these three scenarios:
1. When impossibility becomes POSSIBLE because with Him all things are possible - Matt.19:26 (Case study: The man at the pool of Bethesda - John 5)

2. When too late becomes NEVER TOO LATE because He controls the time - Ecc.3:11 (Case study: Abraham & Sarah - Gen.18:14)

3. When unimaginable becomes REALITY because all things obey Him - (Case study: The disciples in Mark 4:35-41).

On the last Sunday of the first half of the year (June), how do you want your miracle of New thing?

"Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the Lord , as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you" Num.14:28 KJV

Happy Miraclous Sunday and Awaiting your testimony in Jesus name. Amen
Re: How Do You Want Your Miracle Today? by mikky4764(f): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Amen

(1) (Reply)

BALANCE Is The Key To A Perfect Existence / Cac Living Water Daily Devotional 28/6/2017 Conscience Devoid Of Offence / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.