Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Efcc Twitter Handle At It Again - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Efcc Twitter Handle At It Again (539 Views)

Hilarious Reply A Guy Got From Efcc Twitter Account / Efcc Twitter Handler Epic Response / Another Epic Reply By EFCC Twitter Handle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc Twitter Handle At It Again by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Epic reply EFCC Twitter handle(r) gave to one Nnaemeka Collins who accused EFCC of spoiling Yahoo-yahoo boys' hustle....

EFCC Nigeria @officialEFCC

"Nnaemeka, Nnaemeka, Nnaemeka. Destroying people's lives is not "hustle", it is a crime. Ijiji na-enweghi onye ndumodu na-eso ozu ala n'inyi."

Nnaemeka Collins O @bomber2bumper
Replying to @officialEFCC
"Why are you people spoiling someone hustle? It's only
yahoo boys you people know how to catch. nonsense"

9:59 am ยท 25 Jun 2017

Our societal values have degenerated.

Now even parents that use to question their children to know the source of their wealth no longer do that.

Even when they know their children' sudden riches are questionable, they rather pretend and dont ask so they can play the game of (I was not aware), incase they are caught later.

The society now celebrates riches irrespective of how you make it rather than celebrate riches with known and legitimate source or hustle.

Let's go back to the days
1. When hard work was a common value

2. When a child drives a car home to show is parent, and the first thing the parent do is to sit him/her down to know how the money was gotten or know what he/she does for a living

3. When churches/mosque and relegious leaders recognise people for sincerity, honesty and hard work. And not just riches.

4. When "show me your hand work" was more necessary and important in solving maths than the final result or answer.

5. When brilliant/hard working students and citizens are celebrated as actual celebrities and not "BBN" contestants and their likes who add no significant value to children or the society. etc.

#Say no to ill gotten wealth/riches, so the country can be a SAFE place for YOU and ME

Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/878900422089560064

1 Like

Re: Efcc Twitter Handle At It Again by Afonjashapmouth: 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yeah sometimes it's good to treat people according to their level of intellect.... Soon this handler go dey attend AY live on behalf of EFCC
Re: Efcc Twitter Handle At It Again by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
na their work now. Soft work!
Re: Efcc Twitter Handle At It Again by Tellemall: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
EFCC /Comedy Central /mother's advice unbidden.
Re: Efcc Twitter Handle At It Again by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
EFCC twitter handle is the only thing working in Nigeria since 1960.
I can bet my school fees OP that such days you speak off never existed. But why do people always act as if the past was better when indeed it wasn't it only seems so because the news today only say bad things happening worldwide meanwhile we only remember the good things that happened to us in the past think well remember the bad too you will see there is no such thing as GOOD OLD DAYS.
Re: Efcc Twitter Handle At It Again by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
That igbo proverb na koi-koi.
Re: Efcc Twitter Handle At It Again by delpee(f): 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
EFCC twitter handle is the only thing working in Nigeria since 1960.
I can bet my school fees OP that such days you speak off never existed. But why do people always act as if the past was better when indeed it wasn't it only seems so because the news today only say bad things happening worldwide meanwhile we only remember the good things that happened to us in the past think well remember the bad too you will see there is no such thing as GOOD OLD DAYS.

Life was less complex and certainly people had more integrity in the past

(1) (Reply)

Badoo: My Brother Was Killed By People Who Knew Him / Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Murdered By Two Men(photos) / Parrot's Testimony In Murder Case Leads To Conviction Of Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.