Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

If You Have The Power To Bring Just One Of Them Back To Life (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Have The Power To Bring Just One Of Them Back To Life (pics) (436 Views)

King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO / Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) / Actress, Mercy Aigbe Enjoying Her Single Life [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have The Power To Bring Just One Of Them Back To Life (pics) by praizmedia(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
If You Have The Power To Bring Just One Of Them Back To
Life ....who will you bring back? Dagrin or Fela ?

A or B?drop your comments and please state your
reason

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/you-have-power-to-bring-just-one-of.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: If You Have The Power To Bring Just One Of Them Back To Life (pics) by swiz123(m): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
I'd gladly......... Give take the power back to where it came from

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Power To Bring Just One Of Them Back To Life (pics) by Khd95(m): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
FEMA pls come back to life sad
come and give this politicians tough times
Re: If You Have The Power To Bring Just One Of Them Back To Life (pics) by Papiikush: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bring back fela, he is still go'n be assassinated by our so called "Leaders".

Dagrin might probably get high again and hit a train this time around. I'll rather sell that power to Davido's dad for 30 billion to being back his brother tongue
Re: If You Have The Power To Bring Just One Of Them Back To Life (pics) by elderhimself(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
none............all a waste
Re: If You Have The Power To Bring Just One Of Them Back To Life (pics) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
None
Re: If You Have The Power To Bring Just One Of Them Back To Life (pics) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
I will bring back C. Evans the billionaire kidnaper

(1) (Reply)

‘I Was Never Giving Efe Green Light’ -bbnaija’s Marvis (video) / Photo: Nigerian Opera Singer, Ranti Delivers Twins In London / Chika Ike Celebrates Acceptance To Harvard Business School After Trying For Five

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.