Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why (1236 Views)

List Your Top 5 Best Love Songs You Can Leave On Repeat / "Naija Top Ten" Songs / Top Ten Songs You That Should Be On Your Playlist This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
drop the songs rocking your earpiece/speakers right about now... I'll start off
1. Starboy by The weekend (unopposed) It ups my mood when i'm down. I'm a modafvckin starboi smiley
2. Fall by Davido (captivating lyrics) Are you done talking? Tell me are you done talkiing?? tongue
3. Cold by Maroon5 feat. Future (magic voice) Maroon killed the beat. It portrays the exuberant life we youths love
4. Unforgettable by french montana (touching) Reminds me of people i left behind :[
5. One dance by drake feat. Wizkid and kyla (nice rhythm) well.. The hype around the song made me download it. Not bad wink
Re: Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why by Papiikush: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Rick Ross - Neighborhood dope dealer. Song make me hyper. Dope beat fam!

DRAMA ft Lil yatchy - broccoli. Whenever I am banging Shortyy it keeps me motivated wink

Travis Greene - Made a way. Whenever I am feeling in a church mood cheesy

NightCore - 7 years old. Inspirational.

Top of my Playlist. The other songs are random.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
6. Distance between us by Omarion (intercontinental)
Omarion killed it. Uplifting beat like that of drake

7. For life by Runtown (slow and steady)
As 'IF' and Mad Over You' gradually fades off, i begin to find solace in this song.

8. Closer by chainsmokers (nice duo)
The guys voice keep making me replay the song (no homo)

9. Moves by Big Sean (drake wannabe)
I like the ease he used to kill the song. Not to forget, he mentioned our own J.J cheesy

10. Alhaji by ill bliss feat. Runtown (melodious)
Seems like a remix of mad over you but supercool. To my haters, i'm counting my money and i cant hear you
Re: Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
one man's food is another man's poison. So drop yours wink
Re: Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why by ebukahandsome(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Morning:you are the same(sinach), oghene doo (frank edward), there is a redeemer)(keith green),
Day : phyno (mistake), young jeezy (black president), endia 48,
Night :enya (star and midnight blue), michael jackson (speechless)., brandy (camouflage),dido (life for rent)

Alternatives: phyno kush, enya only time, iyanya ft diamond nakupenda, AND ANY MICHAEL JACKSON SONG

2 Likes

Re: Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why by labonita1(f): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
sir victor olaiya- baby jowo ft 2face
lin manual mirand opetala foa- we know the way

cuando me enamoro- enrique iglesias ft juan luis gera
Re: Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 26, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Morning:you are the same(sinach), oghene doo (frank edward), there is a redeemer)(keith green),
Day : phyno (mistake), young jeezy (black president), endia 48,
Night :enya (star and midnight blue), michael jackson (speechless)., brandy (camouflage),dido (life for rent)

Alternatives: phyno kush, enya only time, iyanya ft diamond nakupenda, AND ANY MICHAEL JACKSON SONG
interesting choice. There was a time i was really into frank edwards and diamond platinum

1 Like

Re: Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why by Bossmafia(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2017
Holy holy by 2face
Only God can judge me by 2pac
Road to the glory 2pac
Disaster by Coacoatea and Luciano
Elbow room Mode9
Where gidi dey go mode 9
Road to Zion Damian Marley $ nas
Kush by dre
Enigma shadows in silence
Yusuf olatunji
Re: Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
labonita1:
sir victor olaiya- baby jowo ft 2face

lin manual mirand opetala foa- we know the way

cuando me enamoro- enrique iglesias ft juan luis gera

hmm.. You chose just three. In btw.. I love the last one you chose. Watched 'Queen of Hearts' smiley
Re: Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why by labonita1(f): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
redbeans:
hmm.. You chose just three. In btw.. I love the last one you chose. Watched 'Queen of Hearts' smiley
yes, Reina and Nicolas

the theme music used was "Bailando" by Enrique Iglesias
Re: Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
labonita1:
yes, Reina and Nicolas

the theme music used was "Bailando" by Enrique Iglesias
oops.. My bad.

I downloaded the one you posted before i found out.

That reina de corenzo aka bailando song is the bomb. The film too added flavour to it.

Their love can make love sweet person embarassed
Re: Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why by labonita1(f): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
redbeans:
oops.. My bad.

I downloaded the one you posted before i found out.

That reina de corenzo aka bailando song is the bomb. The film too added flavour to it.

Their love can make love sweet person embarassed
*smiles*

i just love the song, am not interested in the film cause at a point i lost interest.

I'm not a fan of Spanish telenovelas, but i stand with Brazil telenovelas any day any time.
Re: Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why by Shortyy(f): 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
Rick Ross - Neighborhood dope dealer. Song make me hyper. Dope beat fam!

DRAMA ft Lil yatchy - broccoli. Whenever I am banging Shortyy it keeps me motivated wink

Travis Greene - Made a way. Whenever I am feeling in a church mood cheesy

NightCore - 7 years old. Inspirational.

Top of my Playlist. The other songs are random.
What a dreamer
Re: Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why by Papiikush: 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
Shortyy:

What a dreamer

You don't like those musics? grin
Re: Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why by Syphax(m): 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
1)2pac- changes
2)2pac- Dear Mama
3)Notorious Big- Who shot ya
4)Immortal technique- voice of the voiceless
5)2pac- Hit em up
Re: Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why by Shortyy(f): 12:11am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

You don't like those musics? grin
Don't be silly. You know what I'm talkin' about.
Re: Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why by Papiikush: 12:14am On Jul 04, 2017
Shortyy:

Don't be silly. You know what I'm talkin' about.
I am blank ma'am.
Please be forthcoming
Re: Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why by Ibukzy: 6:02am On Jul 04, 2017
[/b]1 mask off, future ft Kendrick lamar

2 irapada, junior boi ft 9ice

3 are u alright, kiss daniel

4 sin city, kiss daniel

5 juice, ycee ft maleekberry

6 t shirt, migos

7 teef teef, juls ft eazi, eugy, sarkodie

8 king kong, remix vector ft phyno, reminisce, classique, uzi

9 kiss me, kiss daniel

10bankulize, mr eazi ft burna boy

And so many other more......
Re: Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why by Ibukzy: 6:02am On Jul 04, 2017
grin
Re: Ten Songs Of The Moment You Put On Repeat And Why by Shortyy(f): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

I am blank ma'am.
Please be forthcoming
Fine then, forget it.

(1) (Reply)

Nasty C – Jungle Mp3 / Hotmix: Dj Wise 1 - December 2 Remember (afritunes Mix) / Dj Maphorisa & Kabza De Small – Ezulwini Lyrics Ft. Kamo Mphela "Mp3"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.