Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Question My Friend In London Asked Me Maybe U Can Help Me To Answer Him. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Question My Friend In London Asked Me Maybe U Can Help Me To Answer Him. (774 Views)

Answer This Question My Fellow Nairalanders. / A Guy Saw His Girl Friend In Ashawo House / Can Someone Please Help Me To Answer These Questions... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question My Friend In London Asked Me Maybe U Can Help Me To Answer Him. by losak9111(m): 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
A friend of mine asked me if I'm willing to go to
London... See question!!
who wants to stay in this Nigeria where
1. Fowls rape themselves
2. Exam questions come out before the proposed
examination date
3. Bigger Banana are cheaper while smaller ones
are expensive
4. You buy Suya 100 Naira and when you get
home,you realise the Aboki sold Onions 70 Naira
and meat 30 Naira
5. Garri is more expensive than Noodles.. Try
drinking the Garri for 20 Days straight,Falz
Glasses will be small size compared to your own
6. You get Pirated Yoruba movie and you get
home to see Bruce Lee(Enter the Dragon Part 1)
7. Ghosts in nollywood fear cars when crossing
the Road because They don't want to die again
If you advice me to stay in Nigeria ehn!
Hmmmmmmmn just dnt let me talk!!!!.
Add yours pals
Re: Question My Friend In London Asked Me Maybe U Can Help Me To Answer Him. by lhawarl1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lol nice

(1) (Reply)

Npower Questions For 2017 Candidates (laugh And Take It Serious) / The lesbian daughters (funny joke) / Who Do You Think Is The Most Stupid Nairalander Of The Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.