Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

How I Made N20000 In A Week Buying And Selling Uk Used Phones In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Made N20000 In A Week Buying And Selling Uk Used Phones In Nigeria (1919 Views)

How #300 Changed My Life In A Week / N20000 To N170000 In 30 Days / How I Made N20000 In A Week Buying And Selling UK Used Phones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made N20000 In A Week Buying And Selling Uk Used Phones In Nigeria by goldcoinhub: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
It all started when I wanted to dispose of my phone, a Tecno 8H Droipad. This I was able to sell at N30,000 and my main reason for selling was because of the size. I wanted a smaller phone that will fit into my pocket conveniently.

I headed to a certain market hoping to find something cheaper that will to some extent keep some little change in my pocket. On getting to the market, I saw a wide range of phones and I was even confused on which to buy. I saw ranges of Tecno, Infinix, HTC, Gionee, Samsung, BLU, Huawei and a whole lot of other brands.

The Tecno Camon C7 caught my attention because it looked strikingly new without any scratch. In fact if that phone was boxed, one can sell it was a new phone. We negotiated and finally resolved to buy it at N22,000.

On my way home, I was so overwhelmed with joy with the feeling I had bought a "new phone". And I told my friend that was with me that one could even sell this phone to some other people as new and they wouldn’t be able to detect it was UK-Used. At that moment, something struck my mind and as a sharp business guy that I am, I placed the advert of the phone online and set N32,000 as the asking price.

Surprisingly, I received close to 3 phone calls before I dropped from the bus and a lot of them were begging to buy for N29,000.
By the evening of that day, I had received close to 10 phone calls of different buyers and I wondered what could be happening. It was when I checked the actual market price of that phone that I realised I had hit Gold. The actual market price of the phone is N35,000-N40,000 and I knew from that moment something big was going to happen.

SELLING THE 1ST PHONE
I eventually settled with a buyer close by to my area and I sold the phone for N30,000 with a profit of N7,000 after deducting my transportation cost to the market. It was a Sunday, so the 1st thing on Monday morning, I was back at the market to get same Tecno Camon C7. Mind you, I had already scheduled meeting with 3 other people for that Monday and Tuesday.

I bought the phone and met with the 2nd buyer. He paid N28,000 after so much negotiation and pleading. I decided to let go since I knew some other buyers were waiting. It was a very big moment of my life. The money could be small, but it was fun as the sales were forth-coming and profit was being made almost immediately.

My total profit after the 2nd sales amounted to N12,000, I did same on Tuesday, and sold to the 3rd buyer at N30,000, giving me a profit of N19,000 after just 3 sales and buying a single phone over and over.

It was like a miracle and big revelation.

OTHER STRATEGIES I USE TO SELL
Most of these phones don’t come with accessories, so what I do is to buy a charger and make the buyer understand that the phone is with charger, this increases my chance of selling the phone.

And as a mini-importer I also try to include some power banks I buy for just $3. Mind you this is to motivate the buyer and although I would incorporated the cost of these accessories in the total price set for the phone. To them, it will look like a plus, but am benefitting as well as am able to sell faster and at the same time, add value to what I am selling.

And please note that you don’t have to be rigid about your prices. If you have sold some of your items and make good profit. You can as well dispose some other ones at a give-away price to allow re-stock and make more profit.

LAST WORDS
If you would love to get the full REPORT of the market to buy these phones, the kinds of phones to buy that are in hot demand, the marketing strategy to sell fast and how you can run a Facebook Ad with any Nigerian Bank Card, which will allow you to advertise your phones on Facebook and also sell fast,
VISIT

http://www.ogunvibes.com/2017/06/how-i-made-n20000-in-week-buying-and.html

1 Like

Re: How I Made N20000 In A Week Buying And Selling Uk Used Phones In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nice tips
Re: How I Made N20000 In A Week Buying And Selling Uk Used Phones In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Scammer. Lier. What happened to your importation training on WhatsApp? Fake guy.

1 Like

Re: How I Made N20000 In A Week Buying And Selling Uk Used Phones In Nigeria by winkmart: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Scammer. Lier. What happened to your importation training on WhatsApp? Fake guy.

Stagnant people stay on one spot in life. You are not supposed to be stagnant in life, but everyone has a choice to choose whether they want to remain on one spot in life.
Re: How I Made N20000 In A Week Buying And Selling Uk Used Phones In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2017
Mr impostor, hear the trash you are saying. Who is stagnant? I have moved on. I am just putting this up to warn other people not to fall for your lies. You lack integrity. You are fake!

winkmart:

Stagnant people stay on one spot in life. You are not supposed to be stagnant in life, but everyone has a choice to choose whether they want to remain on one spot in life.
Re: How I Made N20000 In A Week Buying And Selling Uk Used Phones In Nigeria by ThatIgboBoy: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Mr impostor, hear the trash you are saying. Who is stagnant? I have moved on. I am just putting this up to warn other people not to fall for your lies. You lack integrity. You are fake!

How is he a scammer?

Biko explain well so that we can know if he is actually one
Re: How I Made N20000 In A Week Buying And Selling Uk Used Phones In Nigeria by Samtopx(m): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

How is he a scammer?

Biko explain well so that we can know if he is actually one

you don't call everything u see as scammer.... open ur eye n see d reality in ds....
Re: How I Made N20000 In A Week Buying And Selling Uk Used Phones In Nigeria by ThatIgboBoy: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Samtopx:

you don't call everything u see as scammer.... open ur eye n see d reality in ds....

Check who you are quoting and modify. i never called him a scammer rather i am asking the one calling him a scammer to give reasons why he called him a scammer
Re: How I Made N20000 In A Week Buying And Selling Uk Used Phones In Nigeria by nexman(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
goldcoinhub:
It all started when I wanted to dispose of my phone, a Tecno 8H Droipad. This I was able to sell at N30,000 and my main reason for selling was because of the size. I wanted a smaller phone that will fit into my pocket conveniently.

I headed to a certain market hoping to find something cheaper that will to some extent keep some little change in my pocket. On getting to the market, I saw a wide range of phones and I was even confused on which to buy. I saw ranges of Tecno, Infinix, HTC, Gionee, Samsung, BLU, Huawei and a whole lot of other brands.

The Tecno Camon C7 caught my attention because it looked strikingly new without any scratch. In fact if that phone was boxed, one can sell it was a new phone. We negotiated and finally resolved to buy it at N22,000.

On my way home, I was so overwhelmed with joy with the feeling I had bought a "new phone". And I told my friend that was with me that one could even sell this phone to some other people as new and they wouldn’t be able to detect it was UK-Used. At that moment, something struck my mind and as a sharp business guy that I am, I placed the advert of the phone online and set N32,000 as the asking price.

Surprisingly, I received close to 3 phone calls before I dropped from the bus and a lot of them were begging to buy for N29,000.
By the evening of that day, I had received close to 10 phone calls of different buyers and I wondered what could be happening. It was when I checked the actual market price of that phone that I realised I had hit Gold. The actual market price of the phone is N35,000-N40,000 and I knew from that moment something big was going to happen.

SELLING THE 1ST PHONE
I eventually settled with a buyer close by to my area and I sold the phone for N30,000 with a profit of N7,000 after deducting my transportation cost to the market. It was a Sunday, so the 1st thing on Monday morning, I was back at the market to get same Tecno Camon C7. Mind you, I had already scheduled meeting with 3 other people for that Monday and Tuesday.

I bought the phone and met with the 2nd buyer. He paid N28,000 after so much negotiation and pleading. I decided to let go since I knew some other buyers were waiting. It was a very big moment of my life. The money could be small, but it was fun as the sales were forth-coming and profit was being made almost immediately.

My total profit after the 2nd sales amounted to N12,000, I did same on Tuesday, and sold to the 3rd buyer at N30,000, giving me a profit of N19,000 after just 3 sales and buying a single phone over and over.

It was like a miracle and big revelation.

OTHER STRATEGIES I USE TO SELL
Most of these phones don’t come with accessories, so what I do is to buy a charger and make the buyer understand that the phone is with charger, this increases my chance of selling the phone.

And as a mini-importer I also try to include some power banks I buy for just $3. Mind you this is to motivate the buyer and although I would incorporated the cost of these accessories in the total price set for the phone. To them, it will look like a plus, but am benefitting as well as am able to sell faster and at the same time, add value to what I am selling.

And please note that you don’t have to be rigid about your prices. If you have sold some of your items and make good profit. You can as well dispose some other ones at a give-away price to allow re-stock and make more profit.

LAST WORDS
If you would love to get the full REPORT of the market to buy these phones, the kinds of phones to buy that are in hot demand, the marketing strategy to sell fast and how you can run a Facebook Ad with any Nigerian Bank Card, which will allow you to advertise your phones on Facebook and also sell fast,
VISIT

http://www.ogunvibes.com/2017/06/how-i-made-n20000-in-week-buying-and.html

Are you a Trader, Reseller, Dealer, Mini Importer, Distributor or Retailer? It's time to list and sell you goods online on this new e-commerce platform www.dmbase.com (Dimensional Market Base Ltd). Ships nation wide with DHL and IFEX, hassle free and very professional.

(1) (Reply)

Business/investment Book Directory / Learn How To Make Huge Profit From Importation Biz / Help - Mini Bus (koropke) Needed For Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.