Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

#proudlysheeple - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #proudlysheeple (225 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#proudlysheeple by Hier(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Looooool, some of my friends have said so many things about Christians been sheeple, the likes of they know them themselves- no shout out. Who cares what you call us. I have always wondered what you guys call being enlightened and open minded and haven found peace mean, but I have found peace in God since I became a sheeple and I am a proud sheeple and I wish you are a sheeple like me. I salute all the radical sheeple who would go a long length to face all form of insults despite the intimating post and saying, the sheeple haters keep pouring on we sheeple. Yea, you calk Him sky daddy, but I call Him God, yea, use a capital G.

I pray to my God, and I would stand with Him, no matter what.
Re: #proudlysheeple by Hier(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord! / The Power Of Choice / A New Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.