Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Stop Bringing Your Marital Problems To Social Media - Actress Uche Ogbodo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Bringing Your Marital Problems To Social Media - Actress Uche Ogbodo (460 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set / Fans To Uche Ogbodo: "You Can't Be A Bride Because Of Your Nude Photos" / Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Bringing Your Marital Problems To Social Media - Actress Uche Ogbodo by joshkiddies: 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo whose marriage crashed in 6 months, in a chat with Vanguard advised couples to stop bringing their marital issues to social media. According to her, if she had brought the issues that led to the breakdown of her marriage to social media, the internet would have been set on fire. 

“When one is hurt, you will think you need to vent it for the whole to feel your pain. It’s like if you don’t, you are going to die. I have been there. It takes the grace of God.

I’ve been there and I had the grace of God. That’s why I never voiced out my fears and problems with my ex. There are so many stories the media wanted me to talk about, but I wasn’t ready. And so I just put a name to it ‘He’s a liar’. I didn’t give details or anything.

If I ventured, Oh my God! The internet would have broken for my sake! Why would the internet break for my sake? I have millions of fans who are following me. I have a lot of people emulating me. Why would one mistake destroy me? .
Why would one mistake that I made destroy the lives of so many people in their marriages? Because of what I say about a man? So you need help. So many people don’t know God and so when these things happen, they are broken. They think the internet is their God. The internet will only destroy you further.

And as your marriage is crashing, you’re crashing hundreds of marriages of your fans because they are believing every word that comes out of your mouth,” she added

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/stop-airing-marital-problems-social-media-actress-uche-ogbodo.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Stop Bringing Your Marital Problems To Social Media - Actress Uche Ogbodo by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yes, bringing your marital problems on social media does not benefit anyone except bloggers and people who want to gossip over it or use it to generate traffic.

Ermmm, but why is her lips looking over pumped?
Re: Stop Bringing Your Marital Problems To Social Media - Actress Uche Ogbodo by Chibuhealth(f): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sensual:
Yes, bringing your marital problems on social media does not benefit anyone except bloggers and people who want to gossip over it or use it to generate traffic.

Ermmm, but why is her lips looking over pumped?
too much sucking of dic. k

(1) (Reply)

2017 BET AWARDS: Wizkid, Beyonce, Kendrick Scoops Awards| Full List Of Winners / And Here's How This Bros Celebrated His Birthday With His Mum / Kcee And Harrysong Manager, Soso Soberekon Officially Exit Five Star Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.