Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) (22427 Views)

Mustapha Atiku Abubakar And Afrah El-Nafaty Wedding Pictures / "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) / Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion (2) (3) (4)

Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by oluwasegun400: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nollywood Actress Adewumi Fatai calls her estranged babydaddy, actor Mustipha Ololade, a thief (ole) on her Instagram Page and she later delete d post some minute later.

see screenshot below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/25/actress-adewumi-fatai-calls-her-estranged-babydaddy-actor-mustapha-ololade-a-thief/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by praizephoto(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
lol..... bloggers r sharp

Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by liftedhigh: 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2017

Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by Vecharry(m): 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
How people take dey monitor people life

Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by Buharimustgo: 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yes he is,he stole your virgina and refused to marry you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by Ra88: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Wetin d guy tif?

Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by capatainrambo: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
both of them are not famous.

I could as well call my friend Mathew a thief thou he's really one.
and the news will make frontapage?

moderator una wan chop beating abi? oya open ur mouth

Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by Chibuhealth(f): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by liftedhigh: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Na she sabi
Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by Zico5(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
That guy is sharp, impregnating nothing less than four girls and actress within few months. Don't be angry Adewumi, the guy is just breaking records. Girls are complete mumu.

Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by itiswellandwell: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by keypad1: 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
Why is she doing face as if she wants to suck preeek?

Well i can fvck her toto anyday anytime. Giving her dggstyle to pieces her brain will be good

but wetin mustapha do her na? Abi u fvck her run after she done born for you?
oluwasegun400:
Nollywood Actress Adewumi Fatai calls her estranged babydaddy, actor Mustipha Ololade, a thief (ole) on her Instagram Page and she later delete d post some minute later.

see screenshot below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/25/actress-adewumi-fatai-calls-her-estranged-babydaddy-actor-mustapha-ololade-a-thief/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by opymx: 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
stc

Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hm did he steal your destiny?ooh you think say by being his babymama he will marry you right away,madam calm down for mustapha life no be like that.you don fall rise up and move on

Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
naxo
Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by mizhefeh(f): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
Monitoring spirit
Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by Dutchey(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
so u are a victim...lolz no vex
Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by Emmanuel1998: 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
wetin he do now

Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by AntiWailer: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
She go come back say na her HEART. grin
Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by Thobiy(m): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
What is this again undecided Mtcheew
Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by milky3(f): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
if she really mean what she wrote y delete it?
Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/233002/

Direct download link:
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/
Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by deeway200(m): 12:39am On Jun 26, 2017
over to you, Abba kyari
Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 26, 2017
milky3:
if she really mean what she wrote y delete it?
She had a rethink i guess

Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by Defaramade(m): 1:31am On Jun 26, 2017
Well, fùck them both

Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 2:32am On Jun 26, 2017
She dan sobbber to delete am be that
Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by nell4: 3:59am On Jun 26, 2017
Zico5:
That guy is sharp, impregnating nothing less than four girls and actress within few months. Don't be angry Adewumi, the guy is just breaking records. Girls are complete mumu.
wait!!! are you serious
Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by eluquenson(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Ladies nowadays doesn't make use of their senses. You falling love to ordinary actor,whom you know isn't rich but you also want game through that. Now you claim he's a thief. Marry to a cool dude Una no go gree.

This lady needs a slap of century
Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by adellam16(f): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2017
capatainrambo:
both of them are not famous.

I could as well call my friend Mathew a thief thou he's really one.
and the news will make frontapage?

moderator una wan chop beating abi? oya open ur mouth
evil persin
Re: Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) by allstarcomic(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2017
WHOM ARE THOSE??

I DOESN'T KNEW THEM.

HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS? YOU CAN WATCH THEM HERE ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!
DONT FORGET TO TALK TO ME ON WHATSAPP IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS YOU SHOW LOVE

Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 Pageant: Rose Meurer, Ezuruonye, Kenneth / 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU / Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka