Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

How To Make $50-$100 A Day On Facebook - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make $50-$100 A Day On Facebook (469 Views)

Last Day On Earth: Survival MOD + Save Game Files For Android / Mtn Awoof! Get Unlimited Data Upto 500gb In A Day On Mtn Pulse- 2017- / Infinix Day On Jumia Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $50-$100 A Day On Facebook by Jaydrakes5(m): 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Today I'm going to share with you a proven formular you can use to make a lot of money on facebook using clickbank. There are a lot of facebook users
that are making as high as $500 a day, you can also get there.
Now let's Begin!
STEP 1
Create a facebook account: I know you already have one, but for you to make money on facebook you need a new account.
Your new facebook account should look like an 18-23 year old girl's profile. We all know that girls gain friends quickly.
NOTE: The name must be charming and don't use your phone number to verify; you must verify with a gmail account.
Now after creating the account, go to online dating sites and download a beautiful female user's pictures; at least 4-5. Upload the pictures to your facebook profile and edit neccessary profile details.
(continue here)
http://phonetechvilla..com/2017/06/how-to-make-50-100-day-on-facebook.html
Re: How To Make $50-$100 A Day On Facebook by mukhcech(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
You zay?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Used Gionee F103 Pro / Microsoft Surface Screen Replacement / Microsoft Launches An App Called Path Guide For Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.