Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Free Redeployment For Nysc Batch A Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Free Redeployment For Nysc Batch A Corpers (2339 Views)

Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corpers For Kano State Lets Meet Here / How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Redeployment For Nysc Batch A Corpers by lolu007(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hello corps members. I know how annoying and stressful it is to be in a state you don't want to serve.
Contact me to get redeployed to any state apart from your state of origin.
Due to cases of fraudulent activities concerning redeployment I'm willing to get payment only after you have been redeployed .
You can contact no on O7O66OOO73O.
Only serious minded people please.
Thank you
Re: Free Redeployment For Nysc Batch A Corpers by FA13(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Free Redeployment For Nysc Batch A Corpers by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
i need a frnd serving in Ekiti or Enugu &Zero seven zero, three zero six,five two two,zero three
Re: Free Redeployment For Nysc Batch A Corpers by Princeadonis(m): 7:15am On Jun 26, 2017
lolu007:
Hello corps members. I know how annoying and stressful it is to be in a state you don't want to serve.
Due to cases of fraudulent activities concerning redeployment I'm willing to get payment only after you have been redeployed .
Thank you
Pls i am a corp member deployed to kano state and wuld wanna redeploy to Oyo b4 3rd July which is d data for pv signing. Moreover, u ain't picking up ur fone
Re: Free Redeployment For Nysc Batch A Corpers by kdon0000: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Princeadonis:
Pls i am a corp member deployed to kano state and wuld wanna redeploy to Oyo b4 3rd July which is d data for pv signing. Moreover, u ain't picking up ur fone
hello, sorry if am a bit nosy.why do you want to change from kano to oyo, i once heard that a lot of people prefer kano to many states in nigeria. I heard ogun is the best aside lagos in the west. have you explored your options in kano before going away.
Re: Free Redeployment For Nysc Batch A Corpers by Princeadonis(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
kdon0000:

hello, sorry if am a bit nosy.why do you want to change from kano to oyo, i once heard that a lot of people prefer kano to many states in nigeria. I heard ogun is the best aside lagos in the west. have you explored your options in kano before going away.
I don't jst want Kano because its northern Nigeria. I av important tinz to do in Oyo, Ibadan precisely

1 Like

Re: Free Redeployment For Nysc Batch A Corpers by kdon0000: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
Princeadonis:
I don't jst want Kano because its northern Nigeria. I av important tinz to do in Oyo, Ibadan precisely

ok thanks
Re: Free Redeployment For Nysc Batch A Corpers by joey048(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Princeadonis:
whatsapp me ASAP :08162389825
Re: Free Redeployment For Nysc Batch A Corpers by seriki1(m): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2017
Hello, I'm a Corp member deployed to kebbi state and I want to relocate to oyo state please...
Re: Free Redeployment For Nysc Batch A Corpers by lolu007(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
seriki1:
Hello, I'm a Corp member deployed to kebbi state and I want to relocate to oyo state please...
Contact me via the number i dropped and you would get redeployed within a week garanteed
Re: Free Redeployment For Nysc Batch A Corpers by Coolgent(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
lolu007:
Thank you
Iam interested though am waitin for stream II
Re: Free Redeployment For Nysc Batch A Corpers by lolu007(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
Coolgent:

Iam interested though am waitin for stream II
posting is over for stream 2 but you can contact me for redeployment if you ain't comfortable with the state you are posted
Re: Free Redeployment For Nysc Batch A Corpers by Coolgent(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
lolu007:
posting is over for stream 2 but you can contact me for redeployment if you ain't comfortable with the state you are posted
Ok thanks
Re: Free Redeployment For Nysc Batch A Corpers by stargem123: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Very genuine guy. He is worthy of referrals. Use him and you won't regret it.
Re: Free Redeployment For Nysc Batch A Corpers by hizzypearl(f): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2018
lolu007:
Thank you
Good Morning Bros, Are You Still Doing It.. Batch C Stream 1, camped in kebbi, want to relocate to ogun state..
Re: Free Redeployment For Nysc Batch A Corpers by sleemzy96(f): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
lolu007:
Thank you
still available?
Re: Free Redeployment For Nysc Batch A Corpers by Derojuzy(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2019
Is the relocation still possible now

(1) (Reply)

Sent Out Of Camp!!!! / Trendsviva Haute Fashion School Is Closing her Promo January 2018. / Nysc Batch C For 2010?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.