Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,720 members, 7,837,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Tips For Successful Blogging: How To Start A Blog With Wordpress(free) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tips For Successful Blogging: How To Start A Blog With Wordpress(free) (337 Views)

Blogging; How To Make Money From It / Easy Way To Create A News Aggregator Website With Wordpress / Tips For Successful Blogging: How To Start A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Successful Blogging: How To Start A Blog With Wordpress(free) by Hackz009: 12:20am On Jun 26, 2017
TIPS ON SUCCESSFUL BLOGGING: How To Start a Blog With WordPress(FREE)

You would agree with me that sometimes, setting up a fully functional successful blog with wordpress isn’t an easy thing.
Is that really true?

The process is actually pretty easy an straight forward.

In this article you will find a step by step guide on how to do this

What do you need to start a WordPress blog?

There are three things you need to start a WordPress blog:

A sub-domain name idea (this will be the name of your blog i.e ______wordpress.com)
Your undivided attention
Yes, you read it right. You can start a blog from scratch in a little while, and i will walk you through the whole process, step by step.

Ready? Let’s go.

The great thing is that it’s not so difficult to do. There are five steps. All you need to do is go to and click start and it will help you setup your blog.

I’ll be doing this with you.

First, choose a template/layout for your home page
Then, choose a theme
Next, choose a domain (blog address/blog name)
Pick a plan
Create your account
Step 1. Choose A Homepage Layout

The first step is to choose a homepage layout for your blog. There are four possible options.

I would recommend “A list of my latest posts” because this is the most common format for a blog.

If you are a photographer or have really nice photos, then you should choose “a grid of my latest posts”.

For businesses, “a welcome page for my site” or “an online store” are most appropriate.

...............................................................................................................................
continue reading at http://codewithphilip.co/how-to-start-a-blog-with-wordpress/

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Is Building Its Own Village / We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison - Anambra Community / 5yrs-old Boy, Mother, Other Die In Anambra Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.