Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Importation Made Easy (discover How I Use To Earn N25000 On A Monthly Basis) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Made Easy (discover How I Use To Earn N25000 On A Monthly Basis) (384 Views)

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Earn $10 On Monthly Basis / What Business/investment Can I Do With 5m Having A Monthly Roi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation Made Easy (discover How I Use To Earn N25000 On A Monthly Basis) by Nemzymusic(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2017
How to Make A Minimum of #25,000 Weekly Selling Products Online From The Comfort of Your Home (Get This E-book For A Give Away Price)
You don’t need to think twice before purchasing this eBook which I have compiled based on my own experience using certain online platforms to purchase and sell various products I import from China. This eBook is a "Nail to the Head Guide". No long stories. It's a simple to use step-by-step guide. This e-book will teach you how you can make a minimum of #25,000 weekly and #150, 000 monthly selling tangible products online, using a system that already have millions of customer base, free online promotions and the likes. If this is what you have been looking for, take step by following any of the under listed methods of payment...
This e-book goes for #5,500, #4,500, #3,500, but #2,500.
This price is for a limited period..
PAYMENT METHOD 1: DEPOSIT IN THE BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: NEHEMIAH U. MATTHEW
ACCOUNT NUMBER:6171573100
BANK: FIDELITY BANK
PAYMENT METHOD 2: BANK TRANSFER/MOBILE TRANSFER
YOU CAN ALSO PAY THROUGH BANK TRANSFER

After a successful payment, send the following in text ;
=> Your Full Name ( e.g JOSEPH PHILIP)
=> Paid For Importation Made Easy Ebook
=> Teller Number
=> Functional Email Address
=> Phone Number
to 08185388803
You will get an email within 3 hours after payment

2 MONTHS GUARANTEE
If peradventure you practiced everything in this e-book and it didn't work for you, I would personally give you a refund of you money after you must have shown proofs that you took a step by trying it out.
You can do well to share this post with families; friends who you think have something to sell online. Don't less them miss out!!!

(1) (Reply)

Order An Elegantly Designed Toon Of Yourself From The Baddest In The Game! / Fiverr Review / Lifa Changing Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.