Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (62049 Views)

Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Lilimax(f): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Another attention seeker embarassed She must be enjoying her few minutes fame! NEXT!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by dallyemmy: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Mark 8:35 For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and for the gospel will save it. 36 What does it profit a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul? 37 Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by donqx: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
its your life
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
I will take her serious when she makes worlds 500 richest people
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by debspauly(f): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Martin0:
is noon of her's eee why u talk like that,sure say it not her way of being famous?
but who cares....not me
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by cold(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Good for her. I'm happy for her
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Martin0(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
but who cares....not me
probably I don't know if u do!!!wait ooo how far u nor go work today?
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by ransomed: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
This bad pikin will give room to name checkers to insult ummu adas. Chai, tory worwor eee...
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by whitebeard(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Evablizin:
white baba dis Ipob gal no get sense at all
at all.

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by debspauly(f): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Martin0:
probably I don't know if u do!!!wait ooo how far u nor go work today?
I go ..why ask asif you know me.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by upuphim(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
She will regret her choice and these words within the next six months. That money she will not have it in Jesus name.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Eeroh95(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
She fine Sha...but to me this is just attention seeking
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by seyoops4u: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
LAdies n drama ....

See how a Lady Reacts When Her Fiance Proposed to Her (DRAMATIC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6VRHlWwP6o
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by tintingz(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
She's probably an atheist, agnostic.

She's mocking religious people.

1 Like

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by nextstep(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
She's simply accepting what most of us refuse to acknowledge. You see, most people have already sold their souls to the devil - by lying, cheating, stealing, adultery, using the Lord's name in vain, and so on - but get on their knees and close their eye, and pretend to pray to a God they don't really serve. If rapture happened today, Nigeria will still be heavily populated, forget all that shouting about "holy ghost", and "In Jesus name" grin

She's said the truth, and hypocrites are forming "holier than thou". Mtcheew
How can you call upon Jesus (the great forgiver) to strike down your fellow person?
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Mackson01: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
I bet you will regret it ever.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Martin0(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
I go ..why ask asif you know me.
hia why I nor know u,I dey follow who I nor know b4I ask coz mehn u spend enough time today ooo
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Tecno66: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Driftingking:
South-African based Nigerian lady, Diane, left her audience in total shock after she allegedly ‘acknowledged Satan as her lord and personal saviour’.

In a photo caption on Facebook the Enugu born wrote ‘HAIL SATAN‘ and in a post she wrote;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/hail-satan-sold-soul-satan-dont-want-no-heaven-nigerian-lady-shocks.html

cc: Lalasticlala
eleyigidigan o
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by lakes99: 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
NCAN motor still on its way to this thread.
They are still trying to fix a damaged tire, as soon as its done, we will have them!

*Not a member pls

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by fof1: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Driftingking:
South-African based Nigerian lady, Diane, left her audience in total shock after she allegedly ‘acknowledged Satan as her lord and personal saviour’.

In a photo caption on Facebook the Enugu born wrote ‘HAIL SATAN‘ and in a post she wrote;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/hail-satan-sold-soul-satan-dont-want-no-heaven-nigerian-lady-shocks.html

cc: Lalasticlala

PLS TELL HER AND EVERY BODY IN HER SHOES THAT, THERE IS NO CONTEST AS TO WHAT SHE OR ANY OTHER WANT WITH THEIR LIVES. DAYS AHEAD WILL CERTAINLY DETERMINE UR TRUE STATE. IT WON'T BE TOO LONG BEFORE U KNOW WHATS ON GROUND FOR YOU AND UR LIKES. HELL FIRE IS VERY INELASTIC AND COMFORTING TO ALL HATERS OF TRUTH. PLS DON'T WORRY URSELF ANY STRESS. GO AHEAD, SATAN WILL LEAD U TO A GOOD ABODE SOON. GRATIAS...
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Olulinks(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Papiikush:
Satan don't buy unfortunate souls, they are his right from time. Your soul ain't worth shìt SISTA. grin
Jesus wouldn't have said that, bro. He paid for her redemption already. When she's back to her senses, she's gonna crawl back to the Lord Jesus and ask for forgiveness of not only her sins but the display of her foolishness and naivety.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by kaylee2000(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ur reward is in hell.keep enjoying ur life.u still get tym.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
she sure is pretty! tongue I am with her let's go to hell together. fine ass girl! for those of you females who are hating on her and insulting her ya all are just JEALOUS!
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
lofty900:
It's not strange knowing she's from the developers side of the country. Funny thing is Satan will reject her because Satan doesn't go after those who are already coming to him,he goes after the hard to get people just like the way guys go after hard to get girls
Shut up. You tribalise everything forgetting that Bobrisky a Yoruba boy is going for butt implant.

You are too slow with your thought process
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
lofty900:
It's not strange knowing she's from the developers side of the country. Funny thing is Satan will reject her because Satan doesn't go after those who are already coming to him,he goes after the hard to get people just like the way guys go after hard to get girls
Shut up. You tribalise everything forgetting that Bobrisky a Yoruba boy is going for butt implant.

You are too slow with your thought process.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by ikp120(m): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
nextstep:
She's simply accepting what most of us refuse to acknowledge. You see, most people have already sold their souls to the devil - by lying, cheating, stealing, adultery, using the Lord's name in vain, and so on - but get on their knees and close their eye, and pretend to pray to a God they don't really serve. If rapture happened today, Nigeria will still be heavily populated, forget all that shouting about "holy ghost", and "In Jesus name" grin

She's said the truth, and hypocrites are forming "holier than thou". Mtcheew
How can you call upon Jesus (the great forgiver) to strike down your fellow person?
Bros, abeg tell them that again.

Nothing, I repeat, nothing irritates me like brazen and bare faced hypocrisy.

See as people dey rain insults on her. Those people wey dey curse and rain insults on her are clearly worse than her. I am not a Satanist, agnostic or atheist (because I believe there's God), but I prefer people like her to most religious folks. At least she's sincere with herself, while the so called Christian are walking their way to what they threaten others with.

1 Like

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lilimax:
Another attention seeker embarassed She must be enjoying her few minutes fame! NEXT!!!!
i suspect jealousy tongue
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by smallworld007: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
That Is Her Cross Frm Her Dear Devil. Well Notable Nigerians . Let Be Wise. It Is God's Wealth That Make A Wealth Without Stress. Where Do You Want To End Your Journey In Life HEAVEN or HELL ?
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Mtbail: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
make she allow us hear abeg o na today we begin hear this kind of tin, abeg miss park well.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
This is for her
you are just been jealous! tongue I suspect
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by nfour4(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
This is for her
help me tell that person
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Evablizin:
I hear you daughter of satan,you forgot to tell me that hell is your portion
i suspect jealousy tongue she sure is pretty!
I wouldn't mind following her to hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas / Pastor J.H. Abiona Is Dead: Retired Deputy General Overseer Of RCCG Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.