Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Questions For Christians. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For Christians. (569 Views)

God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians / Questions For People Against Big Church Buildings In Nigeria / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For Christians. by Martinez19(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2017
Is it okay to serve a God that treats children as properties that can be replaced with someone else just to test a man's faith?
Why can't you come to the reality of miracles and healings being shams? Before you claim miracles exist, I put it to you that the miracles you believe in are the ones of "dem say, dem say or I hear, I hear." I am sure you have never seen one.

Why don't you guys feel ashamed when you are on a chemotherapy and visiting the hospital? Imagining lining up with atheist to see the doctor?
For christian ladies, why do you girls dump and snub your boyfriends when things are hard? Don't you believe that god will change things? Iffa hear grin
Why don't pastors go to hospitals to heal the sick or raise the dead? Why have amputees never been healed?

Why do you cling so much to your pastors after their failed prophecies? Will anything happen to you if you stop believeing in god and your pastors? Why do christians and atheist suffer the same lot in health and finances? Why do you ignore the contradictions and bunkums in the bible?

Why is it that you try so hard to defend god than he does in defending your own lives? Remember the church collapse in Uyo? It could have been you, you know? And am sure if you had died in that incident, churches and pastors will move on. What will happen to you if you if you demand a miracle and healing to verify, personally, your god?

Is it a mistake that modern medicine has saved more life than the christian god? Why do you look on without questioning, when your pastors go to hospitals and steal preach faith healing? In faith healing(assuming it works) and hospital, which one is more economic?

..... to be continued

1 Like

Re: Questions For Christians. by Martinez19(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2017
My friend once told me of a story on how mfm members were praying for the rain to stop after a power must change hands programme. They were praying under a drizzling rain for the rain to stop. I asked my friend if the rain stopped, he said "no, the rain even increased." grin grin I am sure that the sheeples went for cover against the erm... erm... erm... erm unanswered prayer will of god lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Questions For Christians. by lalanice(f): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2017
And your purpose for this plenty story isss??
Re: Questions For Christians. by Martinez19(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2017
lalanice:
And your purpose for this plenty story isss??
Answer the questions or any one you want to or else Bleep off. angry I am sure you can't answer any one of the questions without insulting my intelligence and employing vagueness and imprecision.

Beauty without brain is a turnoff.
Re: Questions For Christians. by luvmijeje(f): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2017
Recycling of thread. I don't envy Atheist's life o. You've ask these questions millions of time.
Re: Questions For Christians. by lalanice(f): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
Martinez19:
Answer the questions or any one you want to or else Bleep off. angry I am sure you can't answer any one of the questions without insulting my intelligence and employing vagueness and imprecision.

uhm! who cares what turns you on cheesy
And what are you so angry about? you chose to believe what you do, just leave others to believe what they would.
Re: Questions For Christians. by Martinez19(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
luvmijeje:
Recycling of thread. I don't envy Atheist's life o. You've ask these questions millions of time.
Answer the questions or any one you want to or else gerarahere. You couldn't even tell me an irrefutable miracle that god has done for you instead you were avoiding me and you expect to be taken seriously, kolewerk.

Re: Questions For Christians. by An2elect2(f): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2017

Re: Questions For Christians. by Martinez19(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
I got what I expected from the theists which is skipping the questions. No one even attempted to answer the question.

1 Like

Re: Questions For Christians. by Deicide: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
An2elect2:
The problem with this pic is that the first part is talking about the reality of life at the end of the day you are Noting while the other part is just fantasies and fantasies like that doesn't change fact! You are not Special grin
Re: Questions For Christians. by Martinez19(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Deicide:

The problem with this pic is that the first part is talking about the reality of life at the end of the day you are Noting while the other part is just fantasies and fantasies like that doesn't change fact! You are not Special grin
They think they are smart, they did not even attempt to answer the questions.

(1) (Reply)

Revelation Of Hell By Seven Youths Of Columbia(with Co-ordinating Scriptures) / Have You Noticed A High Percentage Of Twin Birth This Year? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(thur. 10/08/2017) Spiritual Armour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.