Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" (28897 Views)

Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter / Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by GeneralOjukwu: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Abami Eda
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by ibkgab001: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nna bia
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by robosky02(m): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
ok
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by CanadianNurse: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
adeniyi3971:
why not Evans chuckwudubem somtochukwu ?
You no know say u Don old continue to DEY follow small pikin DEM DEY do tribal war online

AAGBAYA!

6 Likes

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by tosyne2much(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tolexander:
That is legacy!

Wonder what legacy "skiboroboskibo, skiboroboskibo" will leave behind.
They have no legacy to make. The only negative legacy they make is to contaminate the minds of young children with the nonsense they sing and want to be nominated for Grammy awards

3 Likes

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by teamsynergy: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Benekruku:
And Efe, Olamide, Reminisce, Lil`Kesh and co will bve waxing noise on beatz

I doubt if they think about the legacy there music will leave behind after they gone.

They just go into the studio and start recording any noise that comes out of there mouth

No one wants to be like an Asa, TuFace, Art Alade, Femi Kuti, Beautiful Nubia, Adekunle Gold, BankyW and the likes...

u can critize them all u want, they r never goon be forgotten ...Dagrin was in the industry for like 10sec and people still cant get over him.... everybody got his own style and calling......

2 Likes

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by adeniyi3971(m): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
CanadianNurse:
You no know say u Don old continue to DEY follow small pikin DEM DEY do tribal war online

AAGBAYA!

I'm not into tribal War.. just being sarcastic that's all..

I'm sorry if it seems what you thought it was..
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by maxiquadrian(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
what of

20 man shall fall that day if you cross ma lane o wey, back to the matter open and close baby oya yodi
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by seunfape(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nna never see anything ,Fela name will remain forever .

1 Like

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by hedonistic: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
gimakon:

Well, he sang about his Mum, maybe kids too will remember him for that.

Michael Jackson was remembered for break dance, Jordan was remembered for that Nike Air what ever where he stayed on air few seconds, who knows... He may be remembered for speaking in tounge.

Calm down.

Talk the one wey you know bros. Michael Jackson "was" remembered (sic) for what? Michael Jordan "was" remembered (sic) for what?

Don't trivialise the legacy of the legendary MJs. Those of us who are lifelong fans of both wouldn't take it lightly.

3 Likes

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by hardeycute(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Benekruku:

I doubt if they think about the legacy there music will leave behind after they gone.

They just go into the studio and start recording any noise that comes out of there mouth

No one wants to be like an Asa, TuFace, Art Alade, Femi Kuti, Beautiful Nubia, Adekunle Gold, BankyW and the likes...
If everyone is leaving legacy how many do you want us to follow ?

Our fingers are not equal

1 Like

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by awillabo: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
wintersnow:
Wyclef still remains Nigeria's number 1 boxer..

Hmmm. Are u serious? grin grin grin
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by hardeycute(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
They have no legacy to make. The only negative legacy they make is to contaminate the minds of young children with the nonsense they sing and want to be nominated for Grammy awards
owoni koko tongue
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by rheether(f): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tolexander:
That is legacy!

What about Mr banana and cassava?
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by burkingx(f): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by rheether(f): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
The great Abami Eda himself

For the indomie generation who don't know who Fela is, read this and thank me later https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fela_Kuti

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by tosyne2much(m): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
hardeycute:
owoni koko tongue
No mind them jawe cheesy
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by CanadianNurse: 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
adeniyi3971:

I'm not into tribal War.. just being sarcastic that's all..

I'm sorry if it seems what you thought it was..

if you're not Thumbs up �

From your reply I don't think you are but nice one
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by jjjjj2017: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
HottestFire:
Fela's lyrics are prophecies for the past, current and future generations.
undiluted fact! Fela is a prophet.

3 Likes

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by Gap2020(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Benekruku:

Their mouths. [color=#000000][/color]
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
hedonistic:

Talk the one wey you know bros. Michael Jackson "was" remembered (sic) for what? Michael Jordan "was" remembered (sic) for what?

Don't trivialise the legacy of the legendary MJs. Those of us who are lifelong fans of both wouldn't take it lightly.

Na fight? I fuck_ your gf? Which one u come tackle me like this na?

1 Like

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by KingGBsky(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tolexander:
That is legacy!
Guy you wicked...haba you bad. you wan use laff tear my belle. skiborobo what?
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by Elfaris(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
NextGovernor:
And someone somewhere is singing "banana fall on you". I guess banana is going to remember him later in life.
Hehehehahahahakhikhik chaaai naso banana go take dey fall for the guy head o. LWKMD
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by Soulsymbol99: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tolexander:
That is legacy!

Guy ur mean grin grin
H will leave a legacy for the skiborobo n indomie generation

1 Like

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by AntiWailer: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tolexander:
That is legacy!

It will be an "Osheeeeyyyy Baddest" Legacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by adeniyi3971(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
CanadianNurse:
if you're not Thumbs up �
From your reply I don't think you are but nice one

OK.. should I take down the comment?
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by slowice(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Cheiiii.... Felt manhood still lives grin much love for the legend..yes he was some sort of prophet too grin... But what did he say about buhari back then? Emmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by enomakos(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
ebami EDA
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by enomakos(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
slowice:
Cheiiii.... Felt manhood still lives grin much love for the legend..yes he was some sort of prophet too grin... But what did he say about buhari back then? Emmmmmmmmmmm
animal in human skin

2 Likes

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by OrdercityWeb: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
rheether:

Thank you.
grin grin
You're welcome.
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by Sundaymbosowo: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
that's good, a good thinker wyclef Jean. that is our Fela the black prince

3 Likes

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by nell4: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bueze95:
Fela ni, Kuti ko

Wetin concern me
Abeg respect for Fela. He is a prophet.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniel K. Daniel And Tina's White Wedding Photos / Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash / Bbnaija's Nina Sparkles In Lovely Attire (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.