Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Yahoo Has Helped Curbed Robbery - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Has Helped Curbed Robbery (411 Views)

Ebonyi Bullion Van Robbery: Soldiers, Other Suspects Arrested By Police / I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect / See What Yahoo Yahoo Has Turn Nigerians To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Has Helped Curbed Robbery by badguyleke(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2017
I was in a taxi this morning, from akobo to bodija, and I was the only male and young person in the cab. on our way, we met some 'sars' officials at also-akala junction..
I couldn't believe my ears when the other three old women in the car were talking and they supported cyber-work known as 'Yahoo'. they said everyone is a thief, and even the so called police. these women simultaneously said yahoo boys don't sleep and they use their brain to make money. while I was busy with my phone I couldn't make any comment but to listen to these women's word of encouragements. the most important thing they said was that 'yahoo' has helped reduce armed robbery ans stealing....
nairalanders what do u think?
Re: Yahoo Has Helped Curbed Robbery by 4everisaac(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2017
I thought you mean Yahoo Inc. mtchew
Re: Yahoo Has Helped Curbed Robbery by whitebeard(m): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2017
u couldn't help but "listen to the words of encouragement" wow..continue to be encouraged.

(1) (Reply)

Father Of 3 Caught Burying Charms At Ex-girlfriend's House In Oginigba / Badoo Cult Group Strikes Again, Kills Three In Ikorodu / NDLEA Nabs 356 Suspected Drug Traffickers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.