Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Have Traded My Soul To The Devil For Money”—nigerian Lady Posts on Facebook - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Traded My Soul To The Devil For Money”—nigerian Lady Posts on Facebook (436 Views)

Should You Be Paying Tithe While You're Owing People Money? — Nigerian Man / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Traded My Soul To The Devil For Money”—nigerian Lady Posts on Facebook by sparrow253: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
A Nigerian Lady based in South Africa , who yesterday trended after she threatened to throw a baby she found at her doorsteps , has said she has sold her soul to the Devil.
In a shocking update on her Facebook wall , the lady identified as Diane Emily Kamsi , From Anambra state , attacked Nigerians who have one way or the other, preached to her .
She captioned a post ;

STUPID JOBLESS POOR HUNGRY NIGERIANS , , I SOLD MY SOUL TO SATAN SO WHAT ?? IT’ S MY LIFE AND SOUL SO I DECIDE ON WHICH MASTER TO TRADE IT WITH . .
I DON ’ T WANT NO HEAVEN WITHOUT MONEY
HAIL SATAN . NDI ASIRI DOT COM
Re: I Have Traded My Soul To The Devil For Money”—nigerian Lady Posts on Facebook by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Well spoken.... As if everyone should live by the same rules. You do YOU and let others do THEM.

So long as this lady is not forcing anyone to live HER life, it's all good!

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Stunt??? Nathaniel Bassey Drops Olowwogbogboro Single / Traits Of Ogbanje Spirits. (part 1) / Living In Fear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.