Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Are You An Entertainment Or Tech Blogger? Read This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You An Entertainment Or Tech Blogger? Read This (688 Views)

I Need A Tech Blogger For A Deal (commission Included) / Tech Blogger Needed / Is Nairaland Forum A Forum For Entertainment Or Useful Information (A Review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Entertainment Or Tech Blogger? Read This by Iloveafrica: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Bosses
please i want to start blogging biz fully on July 1,2017 and i'm contemplating on which niche i should blog about between tech blog or entertainment blog.

Please, Which one can you recommend for me to start?

Cc:
lalasticlala
Re: Are You An Entertainment Or Tech Blogger? Read This by geunik(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
For entertainment blog, you must be online most part of the day to update your readers on current happenings about their top celebrities. An hour delay will result in loss of readers. However, this is not so with tech that with a once a day post will propel you to the top in some few years. The choice is yours at the end to make

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You An Entertainment Or Tech Blogger? Read This by Iloveafrica: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
geunik:
For entertainment blog, you must be online most part of the day to update your readers on current happenings about their top celebrities. An hour delay will result in loss of readers. However, this is not so with tech that with a once a day post will propel you to the top in some few years. The choice is yours at the end to make

Thanks so much
But I have 2 major problems with tech blog
1. Traffic
2. How do I have a competitive edge over the big authoties on the tech niche
Re: Are You An Entertainment Or Tech Blogger? Read This by geunik(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Iloveafrica:

Thanks so much
But I have 2 major problems with tech blog
1. Traffic
2. How do I have a competitive edge over the big authoties on the tech niche
there are so many articles on the net on ways to get traffic. After having a good blog design actuality content the rest will follow. The easiest one is paid traffic or advertise your blog.
Others are social posting of your link. Each social media have different techniques to drive traffic to your blog. For example always use the # tag for your twitter shares.
For your second q?, have a very narrow niche. If you blog on entertainment, then concentrate on a very narrow niche like nollywood actors unlike some brands that are into everything. That way it becomes easy to rise to the top of Google.
For tech, maybe about electricity or cars will be narrow enough. Some blog about just satellite tv and not everything on tech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You An Entertainment Or Tech Blogger? Read This by Iloveafrica: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
geunik:

there are so many articles on the net on ways to get traffic. After having a good blog design actuality content the rest will follow. The easiest one is paid traffic or advertise your blog.
Others are social posting of your link. Each social media have different techniques to drive traffic to your blog. For example always use the # tag for your twitter shares.
For your second q?, have a very narrow niche. If you blog on entertainment, then concentrate on a very narrow niche like nollywood actors unlike some brands that are into everything. That way it becomes easy to rise to the top of Google.
For tech, maybe about electricity or cars will be narrow enough. Some blog about just satellite tv and not everything on tech

Thanks so much
My focus is:
android tutorials, computer tutorials, blogging tips
Re: Are You An Entertainment Or Tech Blogger? Read This by geunik(m): 1:24am On Jun 27, 2017
Iloveafrica:

Thanks so much
My focus is:
android tutorials, computer tutorials, blogging tips
this may be my last reply to this post.
Computer covers laptop, desktop and phones. There are some blog on android phones, others on laptops etc. The narrower are are the better. Lastly consider your target audience and confirm if they are not already getting what info you want to offer elsewhere. That way, it becomes easy. I suggest you focus on a program in a windows op for laptop. In all make your niche very narrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You An Entertainment Or Tech Blogger? Read This by ChimaOkolie: 3:05am On Jun 27, 2017
TUNES9JA.COM FOR SALE

*Completely Designed (Mobile/PC)
*Active (Since 2015)
*Good Traffic
*Google Console Available
*1GB Diskspace Monthly (Upgradeable)
*10GB Bandwidth Monthly (Upgradeable)
*FB, Twitter & IG Accounts Available.
*Google Capcha (Spam Protection)

And More.. You can ask....

NOTE: The website would be transferred to your Domainking account. All you need do is sign up on DomainKing.Ng and I'll transfer the website to your account after payment has been made.

PRICE: 20k (Negotiable)
Interested? Contact: 09027874425

Signed:- Kida Jay Chima Okolie. (The C.E.O)

(1) (Reply)

[hot Tricks] Earn Usd$30 Daily By Surfing, Playing Games Or Shopping Online / Freelance Writers Needed on my blog / Beware Of Clubkonnect.com They Are Scammers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.