Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

If You Were Asked To Choose One, Which Will You Go For? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Were Asked To Choose One, Which Will You Go For? (2429 Views)

See This Funny Question Asked On Facebook & The Reply (photo) / See The Question A Girl Asked On Facebook. See Funny Replies / Kids Were Asked To Name 3 Diseases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Asked To Choose One, Which Will You Go For? by kingcypress: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
I'm even confused.

Re: If You Were Asked To Choose One, Which Will You Go For? by presented007(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
They is nothing confusing here I'll go for the red pile Period!

Why would I have to restart life with empty pockets it's like restating my sufferings........ Its Forward ever! with 10 million dollars

Re: If You Were Asked To Choose One, Which Will You Go For? by kingcypress: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
presented007:

Why would I have to restart life with empty pockets it's like restating my sufferings........ Its Forward ever! with 10 million dollars

Do u realised u ar very close to your death at age 50?
Re: If You Were Asked To Choose One, Which Will You Go For? by Antina(f): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
grin.
Re: If You Were Asked To Choose One, Which Will You Go For? by Antina(f): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
kingcypress:

Do u realised u ar very close to your death at age 50?

Then who promised you are going to be up to 20years with the blue pill.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Choose One, Which Will You Go For? by oake(m): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
presented007:

It depends on how old you are now.
Re: If You Were Asked To Choose One, Which Will You Go For? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2017
I'll go back to being ten. With the knowledge I have now.. I'd be a billionaire before 30
Re: If You Were Asked To Choose One, Which Will You Go For? by jamiu49(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I'll go back to being ten. With the knowledge I have now.. I'd be a billionaire before 30
nice talk
Re: If You Were Asked To Choose One, Which Will You Go For? by Otulord(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Hu dy tlk abt 30?.....omo wit all d naijabet dat i av played, b4 i turn 11 i fr dn strt dy sing 30billion fr d account o
Re: If You Were Asked To Choose One, Which Will You Go For? by whoareyou0994: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Make I rich 50 colect $10m
presented007:

presented007:

make even go at 65 with 10m
Re: If You Were Asked To Choose One, Which Will You Go For? by slimhomiequan(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2017
i'll take d 2
Re: If You Were Asked To Choose One, Which Will You Go For? by Inani(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
10million dollars for the account oo

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion Sending 30 Trucks Full Of 5 Cents Coins / Enta Mak U Laugh N 4get Ur Name,only Ma Name U Go Rememba,try Am C / Is This The Biggest Teeth-ed Laugh Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.