Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape (63630 Views)

Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids / Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? / Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by JNBoss: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Captain of Black Stars of Ghana, Asamoah Gyan, has admitted cheating on his wife, Gifty with another woman who later accused him of raping her to extort money from him in 2015.

Gyan and one Sarah Kwablah, a Ghanaian who both met on social media after she sent him a message, had sex in her apartment when he visited Ghana for the 2015 AFCON preparation.

The lady who had a camera hidden in her room, recorded the sexual encounter, in which she later used in threatening the striker in order to extort money from him.

She accused Asamoah Gyan of forcefully sleeping with her when he had not proposed love to her.

Sarah, and Osafo Anthony, a journalist and Chris Handler who's a blogger, were arrested and charged with conspiring to extort money from Samuel Anim Addo, the manager of Asamoah Gyan, while popular reggae musician Lester Ekow Micah, was slapped with the charge of abatement.

The four persons were tried for allegedly extorting GH¢25,000 from Addo by means of a threat to release the sex video.

In an interview with Delay on 'Delay Show', the Shanghai SIPG striker revealed what went down between him and Sarah Kwablah.

'She sent me a message on social media and we became friends, so after 2015 AFCON tournament, I came to Ghana and we met at STC where I train and because I’m married I introduce her as friend to my colleagues and after the training we drove in my dirty training kits to her house and we had sex" he explained.

Although the captain confessed to having had sex with Sarah, he denied raping her

“I will not deny sleeping with Sarah Kwablah, we both enjoyed the love making but she twisted the story and accused me of raping her, we had a good time”.

According to him, the lady and her family made those accusations up in order to extort money from him

Gyan also revealed that he told his wife with whom he has three children about it when the news started making rounds online.

“I told her the whole truth about the whole incident. She understood me because she knows I will not lie and forgave me. I would not have held a grudge against her if she decided to file for divorce over the incident”, he revealed.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/ghanaian-footballer-asamaoh-gyan-cheats.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by auntysimbiat(f): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
His problem

14 Likes

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by praizephoto(m): 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
is this guy normal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by ableguy(m): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Truly she's an opportunist like someone said.

Meanwhile gyan for cheating on ur wife

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by Iloveafrica: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2017

Bosses
please i want to start blogging biz fully on July 1,2017 and i'm contemplating on which niche i should blog about between tech blog or entertainment blog.

Please, Which one can you recommend for me to start?

1 Like

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by thoollz: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
But some guys no dey try. No excuse for cheating, but if u want to at least, d person u r cheating on shouldn't be more beautiful, sexy, classy than the person u r cheating with. See fine wife nah. The cheating partner looks like a maid sef. Some men can sleep with monkey sef.
I dey shame for some men sha.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by CheezyCharles(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
isn't not this idiot that missed a world cup penalty that would have brought Africa to the semi-finals in 2010? So he knows how to play away match against his wife but can't score penalty abi.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by Fesirb111: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmnnn....Kwantinu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by free2ryhme: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ashawo jam Agbero

35 Likes

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by otijah(m): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Women hmm, fear women oo.
That's why if a girl visits me and i tried touching her and she refuses. I go just leave am jeje. Before you hear "HE RAPED ME"

23 Likes

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by melanier: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
The two opposite sex will always enjoy it, since she didn't shout while they were having sex. This girl na Ghana olosho.
nigeria newspaper

1 Like

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by BuhariNaWah: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Gyan's wife after the news broke out

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by apesinola001: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
No comment
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by Chikelue2000(m): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
wetin concern me

Amarachi ooo!!!..... techno
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
See her beans head. She is an opportunist.
That's how some ladies would be thinking that they're doing guys a favour when they let him in, as if their body is wood and they're not enjoying the something. Mtschew

4 Likes

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by Fadman4real(m): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
The girl is not serious, it is an obvious lie to milk money from Gyan but seriously guys have to learn to control themselves it would save us from lots of stress.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
ashewoboy comes to mind grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by takenadoh: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hello Guy Man
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by soberdrunk(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
If u must "bleep", 'Bleep UP" not "down", its called 'bleep up' for a reason. How can a man have 'Frid rice and chicken' at home and go for concotion rice angry angry

13 Likes

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by bsideboii(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sleeping with a married person, man or woman is a No No!!!

2 Likes

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by slawomir: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
Set up
This is a warning to all guyz
Always think with your head and not your dickk.
Imagine the first meeting with a woman and you penetrate her!! !
some men can't even control their sexual urge at the sight of a woman.
lust towards the opposite sex is one among the four things that destroy a man easily. the remaining three are greed, pride and anger.
And the worse part of it is that 80% of men do not know that the body of a woman is overrated. the pleasure men derive from sex is not from the body of a woman. it is as a result of the movement of sperm in our body(pen*s)
that is why immediately a man ejaculate after sexual intercourse then the so called sexy and curvy woman beside him becomes like a wood. he will not feel anything for the woman until a little sperm is restored in the epididemis of his di*ck after some minutes before the sexual urge comes back.
A man can stay without sex for some time but a woman can't stay without sex but because women can surpress the urge when it comes it now seem as if Men are the one needing It most.
Women Want, love and enjoy sex more than us. But they make us seem as if we are the one looking for it
Imagine Your ear and cotton bud. The ear always need scratching and picking. The ear always feel this sweet sensation when you insert a cotton bud into it.
So the Virgina and dickk is like the ear and cotton bud. The Virgina need to be picked, stimulated and scratched by the cotton bud(dickk)
Just try to have sex with a woman who have been sex starved Or the one in her ovulation period and watch the way she will eat and tear You to pieces with excitement. She will beg you for more

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by mcfel(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by ajalawole(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
If a lady visit a guy, i dont think its right to call that a rape. Imagine a lady visit me yesterday, as i welcome her into my room, she seat on my bed, when i already offer her chair to seat. Thank God i dont even move closer to her, but that really make me wonder why did she seat on my bed when i have 2 chairs in my room..... Women sad sad

5 Likes

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by pocohantas(f): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
See as he disgraced his wife...rape accusation? All for how many minutes pleasure?

Worst thing is, the moment they cum...their brains reset.
These hoes are not loyal, they will do anything to tarnish your image, if need be. Stay with your wives oo, they won't hear!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by UnknownT: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Who is the lady in blue? and why is there a Nigerian flag in the background of the picture ?
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by Noblesoul123: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
Bad market.
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by scholes23(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
AND SO?

1 Share

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by chukxy44(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
That was a smart move, instead of crumbing to blackmail. Tell the truth, and break d story ahead of them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by tartarus(m): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
So he has a very beautiful wife and cheated on her with something that looks like vomit. Smh for we men grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by Buharimustgo: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Of all the beautiful girls in Accra you settled for this one I spit at you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating / Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview / Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.