Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Stabbed My Brother - Episode 1 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Stabbed My Brother - Episode 1 (406 Views)

Blossom Comedy – Unfaithful Brother (episode 6) / Blossom Comedy – Unfaithful Brother (episode 6) / Blossom Comedy – Unfaithful Brother (episode 6) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stabbed My Brother - Episode 1 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
I stabbed my brother **
Episode 1

" you got the job?" my brother Jackson Prince even though we are of different vulva asked, I nodded in concordance with a sad heart, because the job gonna take me to another state, I was missing him already because he has being the major part of my life and the brain behind 80percent of my decisions and he has being of great impact in my near to successful life.

" they said am starting work on Monday so I have to leave tomorrow or next against the day" I told him.

the definition of his mood showed on his face, we never believed we will live a day without each other, but since necessity calls and nature prepared a better posterity we had to let the pretty unimaginable stage of life have its way.

He could only say "ok" and helped in putting my things together and the Excort in bading important people farewell.

Continue @ http://www.thinkbeee.com/2017/06/i-stabbed-my-brother-episode-1.html

(1) (Reply)

/ Watch As Two M.cs Battle Themselves @ FUTO Bonfire Night 2018 / New Funny Comedy Video: Mr Know All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.