Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Get An Anointing Oil. The Yoke Shall Be Destroyed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get An Anointing Oil. The Yoke Shall Be Destroyed. (281 Views)

Ministering Healing Without An Anointing / Caption This Picture Of This Pastor, Usher, And An Anointing Charged Church Mem / Get An Anointing Oil. The Yoke Shall Be Destroyed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get An Anointing Oil. The Yoke Shall Be Destroyed. by Revadebola: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
GET AN ANOINTING OIL. THE YOKE SHALL BE DESTROYED. Isaiah 10:27. The word "yoke" in the Hebrew is used figuratively of severe bondage, affliction or subjection. (Lev. 26:13; 1 Kings 12:4; Isa. 47:6; Lam. 1:14; 3:27). In the New Testament the word "yoke" is also used to denote servitude (Matt. 11:29, 30; Acts 15:10; Gal. 5:1). To enslave, to bring into bondage. To confine and to restrain. A yoke is an instrument of oppression used to limit a person’s breakthrough, destiny, fulfillment, progress , etc. It is an hindering barrier and embargo. A yoke is a burden or a barrier that ties you down. It slows your forward movement. A spiritual yoke can take many forms: addiction, depression, financial instability, chronic disease or it can be a generational curse that affects your entire family like abuse and abandonment. Set backs. But there is a promise from God's Word , that the yoke shall be destroyed by reason of the anointing. I declare to reader, you will go farther than you've ever imagined because of the powerful promise in Isaiah 10:27. I decree, every power assigned to prolong your problems, be destroyed, in Jesus Name. GET A BOTTLE OF OLIVE OIL, CHAT ME FIRST (NOTE :Chat me first) AND I WILL GIVE YOU AN APPOINTMENT OF WHEN TO PRAY FOR YOU AND THE OIL. FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030. SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO. "LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Has Plans To Islamise Nigeria, Onaiyekan Tells Christians / Danger Of Poverty / CAN Constitutes Prayer Committee For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.