Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,493 members, 7,954,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Did Cain In The Bible Married His Sister? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Cain In The Bible Married His Sister? (514 Views)

Is There Any Account On The Wife Of Cain In The Bible? / Who Did Cain Marry After He Killed Abel / Which Other Human Did Cain Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Cain In The Bible Married His Sister? by jieta: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Biko kedu ndi ma anya Bible... Make una come
ansa me dis question ooo.
'Pls I Need Ur Answers'
When Adam & Eve Gave Birth To Cain & Abel,as
At
That Time There Were Only 4 People On Earth ie
(Adam,Eve,Cain,Abel).The Bible Say Cain Killed
Abel
& Was Cursed By God,leaving Only 3 People On
Earth ie (Adam,Eve,Cain).But According To The
Bible,Cain Traveled To A Town Called 'Nod' And
Married & Gave Birth To Children With Her.
My Questions Are;

1. Which Other Human Did Cain Marry Since
Adam &
Eve Were The Only People Created By God! Was
There Another Creation That We Were Not Told
Abt?

2. How Did The Writer Know All This If There
Were
Only 4 People That Time?

3. Who Built The City Where Cain Traveled
To?
Re: Did Cain In The Bible Married His Sister? by branhampaul: 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
First of all, the BIBLE is fictional. . 1. There were no other people on earth, so it is likely it never did happened. 2. It proves that the bible is a figment. 3. IDK

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be True About Islam And Endtimes? / Rapsody Of Realities / Do People Need To Worship God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.