Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Outrage Over Facebook Post Of Two Young Alleged Church Thieves With A Tyre Aroun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrage Over Facebook Post Of Two Young Alleged Church Thieves With A Tyre Aroun (627 Views)

Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa / Group Of Girls Fight Dirty Over Facebook Insults in Bayelsa / Mob Tie 2 Thieves With Rope After Being Caught Stealing Generators In Rivers(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage Over Facebook Post Of Two Young Alleged Church Thieves With A Tyre Aroun by Martins98(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
This post is making the rounds and Nigerians are calling on the police to Investigate if these boys were really killed .A visit to the man's Facebook page shows the post has been deleted..He is said to be from Benue state.
Media personality ,Daddy Freeze reacted to the post , writing
You obviously didn't learn much in church...You want to burn petty thieves while willingly funding the lifestyles of real Yahoo boys.
-
What do you expect when all the church dances to today, is the sound of money making? ~FRZ

[img]https://1.bp..com/-msE8TapIwho/WVExC7pywCI/AAAAAAADs0w/u3cg5xD2Tygz04ZbMqfWWb2o_ZxbRr2DQCLcBGAs/s1600/20170626_165233.jpg[/img]

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Mynd44

More @>>>> http://trendinghelm..com/2017/06/outrage-over-facebook-post-of-two-young.html
Re: Outrage Over Facebook Post Of Two Young Alleged Church Thieves With A Tyre Aroun by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Outrage Over Facebook Post Of Two Young Alleged Church Thieves With A Tyre Aroun by Evablizin(f): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hm
Re: Outrage Over Facebook Post Of Two Young Alleged Church Thieves With A Tyre Aroun by Caustics: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
scare tactics. he isnt going to kill them. i have done it to a boy that always urinated on my cocoyam. Put tire on his neck and told aboby to bring gallon and matches
Re: Outrage Over Facebook Post Of Two Young Alleged Church Thieves With A Tyre Aroun by coolebux(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
So u want mek dis boys begin de say hello from the other side
Re: Outrage Over Facebook Post Of Two Young Alleged Church Thieves With A Tyre Aroun by braimeddy: 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
I don't think they actually want to burn them. They just put tyre on their neck so that they can confess grin. They are just kids na

1 Like

Re: Outrage Over Facebook Post Of Two Young Alleged Church Thieves With A Tyre Aroun by Brown14: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
Caustics:
scare tactics. he isnt going to kill them. i have done it to a boy that always urinated on my cocoyam. Put tire on his neck and told aboby to bring gallon and matches

na so devil take dey work..."scare tactics "

maybe next time u won't be so lucky once u dey put tire another random person from nowhere go just pour fuel and light matches.....VOOM!!!!

@topic I think the man should be sent to "the other side" too through this method.
Re: Outrage Over Facebook Post Of Two Young Alleged Church Thieves With A Tyre Aroun by dessz(m): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Caustics:

Re: Outrage Over Facebook Post Of Two Young Alleged Church Thieves With A Tyre Aroun by Caustics: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Brown14:

na so devil take dey work..."scare tactics "

maybe next time u won't be so lucky once u dey put tire another random person from nowhere go just pour fuel and light matches.....VOOM!!!!

@topic I think the man should be sent to "the other side" too through this method.
it was gallon of water. before accident happens and blood is spilled

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Imo Catholic Priest For Shooting His Assistant / 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student,roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses / Man Speaks Out After He Was Raped By 2 Women For Days Until His Penis 'died'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.