Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,323 members, 7,850,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

“hail Satan, I Have Traded My Soul To The Devil For Money” – Nigerian Lady Write - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / “hail Satan, I Have Traded My Soul To The Devil For Money” – Nigerian Lady Write (743 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / Reno Omokri: 'When You Meet A Wealthy Man, Don't Ask For Money' / Who Have Traded Wíth Genexpayments.online Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“hail Satan, I Have Traded My Soul To The Devil For Money” – Nigerian Lady Write by OkNaijaComNg(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
SHOCKING REVELATION as Nigerian Lady who based in South Africa, after she threatened to throw a baby she found at her doorsteps, has said she has sold her soul to the Devil.

In a shocking update on her Facebook wall, the lady identified as Diane attacked Nigerians who have one way or the other, preached to her.

She captioned a post;

“STUPID JOBLESS POOR HUNGRY NIGERIANS ,,I SOLD MY SOUL TO SATAN SO WHAT ??IT’S MY LIFE AND SOUL SO I DECIDE ON WHICH MASTER TO TRADE IT WITH ..
I DON’T WANT NO HEAVEN WITHOUT MONEY
HAIL SATAN . NDI ASIRI DOT COM”
SOURCE: https://oknaija.com.ng/hail-satan-traded-soul-devil-money-nigerian-lady-writes/

1 Share

Re: “hail Satan, I Have Traded My Soul To The Devil For Money” – Nigerian Lady Write by tectonotimes: 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmm!!! It is not enough to tell us that you traded your soul to the devil for money. We would like you to tell us how and where you did it. Then, what have you reaped from your decision. What is your networth? Has your visibility been improved?

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your CPA And Affiliate Offers With This Landing Page / Jack Ma’s Team Of 38 Chinese Billionaires Arrives In Kenya To Hunt For Deals / China Scarf Factory Custom Printed Silk Scarves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.