Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

How To Switch On And Off Your Phone Without The Power Button - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Switch On And Off Your Phone Without The Power Button (5534 Views)

How To Switch On Phone Without Power Button / How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats / Issues With Power Button? Here Is How To Put On Your Phone Without Power Button (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Switch On And Off Your Phone Without The Power Button by Jaydrakes5(m): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Someone asked me if I could fix his Android phone's power button and I said No to him. But I forgot that you can actually switch On and Off your Android phone without using the power button.
Almost every phone, Android or not has this feature
embbeded in them, you can schedule the time your phone Ons and Offs. You may have already known this process, but am writing this Article for the newbies who don't have idea how to schedule their phone's Power On and Power Off.
How to Switch On and Off your phones without the Power button
Update: How to access your friend's locked apps on Android phones
* On your phone, Locate the Settings icon and tap on it.
* Now for java phones and non Android phones, Select Phone settings -> Auto power On/Off
* Now adjust the time you want your phone to go Off and turn On.
* For Android phones, just tap on the Settings icon and scroll down. Select “Scheduled Power On/Off”. Now adjust the time settings you want your phone to turn Off and On.
With this method, you can easily Switch On/Off your phones without the power button.

Source: http://phonetechvilla..com/2017/06/how-to-switch-on-and-off-your-phone-without-power-button.html
Re: How To Switch On And Off Your Phone Without The Power Button by yorex2011: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
I even thought you wanted to talk about adb command tools... Waste...

7 Likes

Re: How To Switch On And Off Your Phone Without The Power Button by Adeoba10(m): 7:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Mumu tutorial
Re: How To Switch On And Off Your Phone Without The Power Button by chubinwa(m): 7:20am On Jun 27, 2017
u see, ur d dumb ass here.
Re: How To Switch On And Off Your Phone Without The Power Button by UGLEEBOI: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2017
Op!

1 Share

Re: How To Switch On And Off Your Phone Without The Power Button by Olibboy: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
if you're using android I can specify a app for you
Re: How To Switch On And Off Your Phone Without The Power Button by MarkWayne89: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
yorex2011:
I even thought you wanted to talk about adb command tools... Waste...

Haha came hear to say this cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Switch On And Off Your Phone Without The Power Button by gabe1234(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
come here...

closer..

more closer....

u've gat to be very careful I did not come here to waste my time and data or else......

now go back
Re: How To Switch On And Off Your Phone Without The Power Button by zube01(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Chinko phone � users every where

1 Like

Re: How To Switch On And Off Your Phone Without The Power Button by madgoat(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin your eyes go clear if u forget to schedule the fone to power on after it has powered off grin

1 Like

Re: How To Switch On And Off Your Phone Without The Power Button by cyborg123(m): 1:12am On Jun 28, 2017
Yeah... right. Everyone uses a tecno.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung M62! 7000mah Battery Monster? / MTN Missed Call Alert Service / I Got This Message From First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.