Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Ubi Franklin Pose With Lamboghini At Universal Studios Hollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Pose With Lamboghini At Universal Studios Hollywood (713 Views)

Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Pose With Lamboghini At Universal Studios Hollywood by TriumphJohnson(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
MMMG Boss, Ubi Franklin who attended the BET Experience with his artiste, Tekno is having a great time in the US.

The Music Mogul posed with a Lamborghini at the Universal Studios Hollywood.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/ubi-franklin-pose-with-lamborghini-at.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

Re: Ubi Franklin Pose With Lamboghini At Universal Studios Hollywood by TES2LA(m): 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Alright
Re: Ubi Franklin Pose With Lamboghini At Universal Studios Hollywood by Rapmaestro(m): 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Come home and pose with runtown own... No let iyanya yab u
Re: Ubi Franklin Pose With Lamboghini At Universal Studios Hollywood by Felixtami(m): 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
nice photo shoot, doing great wiyh ur artiste
Re: Ubi Franklin Pose With Lamboghini At Universal Studios Hollywood by praizephoto(m): 5:16am On Jun 27, 2017
big boiz

(1) (Reply)

Death Wish!!! ‘I Pray Bobrisky Dies During Surgery Just Like Stella Obasanjo’ – / Painting Of Falz Tha Bahd Guy / Photo: Beyonce Pictured Cuddling Her Lovely Twins As They Make Their Public Debu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.