Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Sales Manager Wanted At Parisecret V.I Office, Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Manager Wanted At Parisecret V.I Office, Lagos (399 Views)

Sales Executives Wanted At Zulphazain Global, Ikorodu Office, Lagos / Vacancy For Assistant Accounts Officer (head Office), Lagos / Urgent Vacancies At ICM, ALLEN, V.I AND OTHERS - Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sales Manager Wanted At Parisecret V.I Office, Lagos by Parisecret: 6:52am On Jun 27, 2017
Are you a sales person? Do you have the capacity to turn a business into a lucrative venture and perform effectively?
Are you a social media guru? With atleast a school cert or OND?

Kindly send a mail to beautiquesolutions@gmail.com and submit your C.V for immediate reply.

Salary is attractive and you also have the opportunity of making commission on each product you sell at the shop aside from your basic salary.

Our shop is at Victoria Island.

And follow us on @parisecretskinclinic on Instagram.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Employers' Discrimination Of HBV And HCV Positive Individuals And It's Solution. / Credit Officers (marketers) Are Urgently Needed In A Micro Finance Insitute / Job Vacancies In Nigeria 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.