Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Sharon,Davido’s Elder Sister Gives Away Some Of Her Things - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sharon,Davido’s Elder Sister Gives Away Some Of Her Things (361 Views)

See Reactions As Davido's Elder Brother Criticizes People Watching Big Brother N / Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa & Sharon, Davido’s Sister In Twerking Competition / Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharon,Davido’s Elder Sister Gives Away Some Of Her Things by information1: 7:41am On Jun 27, 2017
Sharon, elder sister to pop star Davido, took to IG to show how she touches lives in her personal little way.

Sharon, gifted out some of her choice items to reduce her attachment to material things.

She composed:
Sow seeds for Jesus in your own unique way! I want to reduce my attachment to material things. To God be the Glory #Ronafordmandem#ronaforJESUS
https://informationengine./2017/06/27/sharon-davidos-elder-sister-gives-away-some-of-her-things-to-reduce-her-attachment-to-material-things/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVxfV_tFBch/

Re: Sharon,Davido’s Elder Sister Gives Away Some Of Her Things by chocodaviva(f): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2017
What is all dis noise abt sowing seed? She has d means and strength biko.
Even the Bible says whatever ur right hand is doing the left hand shouldn't know.
She shud sow and keep kwayet biko....
Main while where is my Nokia phone jawe I need to call buhari , lolz

(1) (Reply)

Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “fela Kuti”...see What Inspired Him [listen To Song] / Yoruba Actress, Remi Surutu Writes An Emotional Tribute To Her Late Daughter / I Don't Know My Offence - Harrysong Reacts To Lawsuit Filed Against Him By Kcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.