Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Success - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Success (299 Views)

Jamb Utme 2019 Secrets To Success Seminar / The Road To Success Are Many, Our Problem Is Ignorance / Education Is The Key To Great Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Success by OrireSA(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2017
I don't know if there's a secret or formula to success but I know its possible for anyone to become a success I've seen it in other peoples lives and I've seen it in my own, I didn't grow up poor but I grew up among middle class population in Soweto/SA but some years were really bad I remember a year I had only one pair of shoes to go to school with while my friends had about 14 - 15 of them and it hurt but I had to remind myself that I represented not only my parents but my community too than I remember my graduation and they called my name and I stood up looking sumptuous I was a finished product and this is my point sometimes people won't know your hustle, your pain, your grind all they see is the finished product.
So if your in a similar situation let those who are laughing at you continue to laugh, those who mock let them continue fore one day the sun shall shine on you and hopefully you'll be prepared that one day is all you need, that one day will determine who you will become, that one day will determine if you will become the next millionaire or the next statistic.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Possible? / Federal University Of Technology, Owerri, Ict Building Guts Fire Happening Now / Photos: Futo ICT Center Currently On Fire - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.