Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates (43861 Views)

Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label / Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals / Drake And Wizkid Have Never Met In Person, Despite Three Collaborations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by makydebbie(f): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
crunchyg:

You are welcome dear, will it be safe to tell you I like you?
LOL, it's safe. Just like. wink
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by crunchyg: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Can we be Just friends?
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by Benekruku(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Drake is so handsome with his beards. kiss

I have beards too and we happen to look alike. I just happen to be taller than he is

Can I forward my CV?
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by makydebbie(f): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
crunchyg:

Can we be Just friends?
Sure. smiley
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by makydebbie(f): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
Benekruku:

I have beards too and we happen to look alike. I just happen to be taller than he is

Can I forward my CV?
No, thank you. tongue
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by crunchyg: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Sure. smiley
Then let me have your contact
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by makydebbie(f): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
crunchyg:

Then let me have your contact
Sorry, I don't make offline friends, just online.
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by Benekruku(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
No, thank you. tongue

I just hope u get to realize what you missing.

I have 15years experience in plate washing and it would be very rare to get someone with such vast experience
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by crunchyg: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Sorry, I don't make offline friends, just online.
We can be both online and offline, you can send the number here semajglobalsolutions@gmail.c0m
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by makydebbie(f): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Benekruku:

I just hope u get to realize what you missing.

I have 15years experience in plate washing and it would be very rare to get someone with such vast experience
tongue tongue
I'm want a husband not a house boy. kiss
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by makydebbie(f): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
crunchyg:

We can be both online and offline, you can send the number here semajglobalsolutions@gmail.c0m
LOL, I'm not sending. tongue
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by crunchyg: 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha why are you being difficult, I am a cool loving guy, you won't regret meeting me, just a try will convince you. So I will be waiting for the number in my email but if you insist, it's still ok grin grin grin
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by crunchyg: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
grin
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by makydebbie(f): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
crunchyg:

Hahahaha why are you being difficult, I am a cool loving guy, you won't regret meeting me, just a try will convince you. So I will be waiting for the number in my email but if you insist, it's still ok grin grin grin
Still not interested. tongue
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by Ejanla07: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
48noble:
when u observe how Drake is keeping his hand behind her...u will know this appearance was one of the terms negotiated for the puna... She knows her Worth. unlike Wizkid that couldn't get drake to appear on his video...come closer

na buzness?
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by crunchyg: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Still not interested. tongue
no wahala, nice meeting you sha
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by ekefre4(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks.
You are welcome. So where are you?
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by MarkGeraldo(m): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol bro..all guys ain't the same.

Everyone with their own uniqueness smiley
Uniqueness indeedcheesy
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by ashewoboy(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
e dey do me like make i fvck makydebbie. she will be very delicious.

maky, wad up na? give me a chance.
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Where you from?
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by makydebbie(f): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Honips:
Where you from?
Ghana.
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by makydebbie(f): 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
pussypounder:

My sweetheart, your chocolate is sweet, can I just put my mushroom tip inside? I promise not to put my thick akamu pap inside your clean pot unless the snail is too sweet kiss
No, thank you.
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Ghana.
Lol was having doubts you were Nigerian cos of ur fashion style @dp, hardly seen Nigerian girls rocking that. But you based in Nigeria right?
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by makydebbie(f): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Honips:
Lol was having doubts you were Nigerian cos of ur fashion style @dp, hardly seen Nigerian girls rocking that. But you based in Nigeria right?
Yea for now.
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by makydebbie(f): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
pussypounder:

I will put my thick black coock in your slippery but wide pusssssy before using lubricant on your asssshole and bury my priccck inside it, I will come inside twice and watch it drip embarassed
Huueewww. embarassed
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea for now.
Why for now? And what exactly keeps you in Nigeria presently considering the fact that Ghana is basically paradise to some Nigerians atm.
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by makydebbie(f): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Honips:
Why for now? And what exactly keeps you in Nigeria presently considering the fact that Ghana is basically paradise to some Nigerians atm.
I'm on hols. My family is here. So I'm spending it with them.
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by Eluwilussit(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
sunnysunny69:
I pity my sister , drake na player .

Our sis na goalie grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm on hols. My family is here. So I'm spending it with them.
Okay, hols from school i guess? And by family you mean parents or u married. Hope you don't mind my many questions, far from being a CIA agent but I'm just curious.
Re: Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates by makydebbie(f): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Honips:
Okay, hols from school i guess? And by family you mean parents or u married. Hope you don't mind my many questions, far from being a CIA agent but I'm just curious.
I'm not married, mean my siblings and mom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phyno Just Shared The Most Charming Selfie Ever On Instagram / "See Person Pikin" - Wizkid Gushes About His 3rd Son Zion / Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.