Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Oap/comedienne Lolo1 Calls Out Judgmental Christians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oap/comedienne Lolo1 Calls Out Judgmental Christians (302 Views)

Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter / Funke Akindele And Lolo 1 Dancing Zanku At Lolo1 42nd Birthday Bash / Omotunde Adebowale-David: Lolo1 Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oap/comedienne Lolo1 Calls Out Judgmental Christians by oluwatoba400: 8:45am On Jun 27, 2017
OAP/Comedienne, Lolo1 is not happy with judgmental Christians. On her IG page this morning, she wrote;

"I am sooo tired of Christians that judge other people sometimes I am tempted to ask are you Jesus Christ who saved them from sin ,am sure if some of you had met the woman caught in adultery you would have had her stoned even though the sin was committed by 2 people the master Jesus did not even condemn her if we truly share the gospel of peace and embrace the love of God you will do the masters business as he expects ....till a person dies God will never give up on anyone soo why judge those who are on a journey of God discovery ...heaven will shock a lot of self righteous people because your mansion might be next to Michael Jackson that is if you make it .......I feel like hissing but I'll just smile at your ignorance.... # righteousness is by Christ Jesus not works so no man can boast"

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/27/oapcomedienne-lolo1-calls-out-judgmental-christians/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Oap/comedienne Lolo1 Calls Out Judgmental Christians by praizephoto(m): 8:52am On Jun 27, 2017
Na true oo
Re: Oap/comedienne Lolo1 Calls Out Judgmental Christians by obamabinladen(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2017
Shut up! telling you to stop prostitution is not bn judgemental.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe: Actress Estrange Husband Publicly Apologize To Her / Uprising By Jifem(a Nairalander)officially Dropped / I'm Very Scared Of Baddo , I Pray Never To Encounter Them In My Life - Baba Suwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.