Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,843 members, 7,841,200 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

'delete Your Instagram, You Don't Exist''- Blogger Ebiwali Blast Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'delete Your Instagram, You Don't Exist''- Blogger Ebiwali Blast Freeze (656 Views)

Slay Queen Blogger Ebiwali Shares New Sexy Photos As She Goes On Marriage Rant / 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics / Excited 21yr Old Female Blogger Ebiwali Goes Half Nude, Shows Off Her New Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'delete Your Instagram, You Don't Exist''- Blogger Ebiwali Blast Freeze by blogreporter: 8:54am On Jun 27, 2017
The Internet is currently on fire as 21year old Nigerian blogger Ebiwali called OAP Freeze over his recent criticism on the trending Nathaniel Bassey's #hallelujahchallenge,

According to the star Blogger Freeze doesn't exist in real life..

Read what she commented below on his page below!

''your just a confused hypocrite if not a shameless one, you go about finding faults in people's hustle, you don't have a single solution to any problem, thats an act of Hypocrisy, And you are the sheeple that needs to be freed.. No one replies you, no one even thinks your alive, because in the real sense you just a mad man, you don't exist, your a lost puppy, trying to find your way for people to notice you.
But guess what until you scream as you do, no one remembers your name Freeze, go home, eat and sleep, Forget about the Internet, delete your Instagram, cos your empty criticism matters only to your sorry ass boy. Damn.. The God you call has painted you ''invalid''.
Am done here.. And need i remind you, if you think this is your own way of finding pity. and sympathy to extort money from people, then your nothing but a sorry beggar, Am done here.

OAP Freeze has since blocked her from his page.

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/

Re: 'delete Your Instagram, You Don't Exist''- Blogger Ebiwali Blast Freeze by blogreporter: 8:54am On Jun 27, 2017
Freeze post

Re: 'delete Your Instagram, You Don't Exist''- Blogger Ebiwali Blast Freeze by subtlemee(f): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2017
Chai! This is the first time I'm seeing someone getting this freeze by the balls,seriously I didn't know who was freeze till he started making noise on instagram...

he blocked her because he knew he won't be able to contend her
Re: 'delete Your Instagram, You Don't Exist''- Blogger Ebiwali Blast Freeze by Tamarapetty(f): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2017
ijiot guy , has lost relevance
Re: 'delete Your Instagram, You Don't Exist''- Blogger Ebiwali Blast Freeze by praizephoto(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2017
b4 nko
Re: 'delete Your Instagram, You Don't Exist''- Blogger Ebiwali Blast Freeze by QueenBeeHive(f): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
ijiot guy , has lost relevance

Catfish why are U using my friend's picture?
she's coming for u cat-F fakey.
U getting traced and sued

1 Like

Re: 'delete Your Instagram, You Don't Exist''- Blogger Ebiwali Blast Freeze by Tamarapetty(f): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
QueenBeeHive:
Catfish why are U using my friend's picture? she's coming for u cat-F fakey. U getting traced and sued
internet bully what's her name?
Re: 'delete Your Instagram, You Don't Exist''- Blogger Ebiwali Blast Freeze by liftedhigh: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Remi Surutu Loses Daughter (Photo) / Actress Sotayo Says She’s Looking For A P.A, But She Must Have A Valid U.K Visa / Ghanaian Rapper D Black Says He Dated Yvonne Nelson When He Was 19 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.