Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Why I Didn ’t Work With Jose Mourinho At Man United, Ryan Giggs Reveals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Didn ’t Work With Jose Mourinho At Man United, Ryan Giggs Reveals (498 Views)

Ibrahimovic Reveals What Caused Pogba’s Fight With Jose Mourinho / Wenger To Replace Mourinho At Manchester United / Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Didn ’t Work With Jose Mourinho At Man United, Ryan Giggs Reveals by Prinq: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2017
Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs has revealed that he left the club upon the arrival of Jose Mourinho because he was not given an offer.

The 43-year-old worked under Louis Van Gaal following his retirement from football, and there were hopes that he will remain in the dugout when Jose Mourinho took over last season but the Welshman left the Old Trafford to spend sometime on the sidelines.

Speaking about his exit from United, Giggs told Manchester Evening News: “There was no offer from Jose Mourinho. No offer. It was my choice to go
“As soon as Louis was going I had made my decision to go.

READ MORE=> http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/06/why-i-didn-t-work-with-jose-mourinho-at.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Become A Proffesional Swimmer,learn From A Coach / Sure 5 Point Today / Barcelona Star Lionel Messi Enjoying Honeyoon With New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.