Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Counsel Needed On This Issue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Counsel Needed On This Issue (472 Views)

Urgent Advise And Counsel Needed Pls / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counsel Needed On This Issue by Counsellor00: 9:48am On Jun 27, 2017
Good day nairalanders
A friend of mine came to me with some troubling issue which i couldnt provide a soulution to. I guess you people could be of help to him as regarding advices and what to do concerning this issue.

My friend is an introvert and one who gets angry sometimes when annoyed.he was with me in nassarawa before he decided to travel to oyo to see her aunt who was living there and if possible find a good work there for sometime before travelling home.
On getting there, he found out that things were worse than he expected and the family was living from hand to mouth.
The aunts first son works in a hotel while my friends is at the same age as her second born, a girl who was married with kid and no longer living with them.
the first son used to be very religous but my friend now sense some iota of hypocrisy in him upon arriving there.
Sinnce things were hard for them, my friend decided to take a job and at least help to reduce some financial difficulty there.after searching for sometime, he finally got a low paying job there.
Problem started after a slight missunderstanding with his aunt in which the only harsh statement he made was "its only a matter of time before i leave".
Only God knows how she took the statement,either she taught he meant that he wont suffer forever or stay here forever.
The misunderstanding between them resulted from just the harsh or loud tone he responded to her question on the whereabout of the key she gave him in which he described inaccurately.
My friend is a graduate of engineering from an university while only two of her children have ND with the resĀ“t looking for admission.
The next day he overheard her discussing with a man about destroying someones life and making the person always falling and never rising. The next time he heard her husband telling a man that he shouldnt listen what she asked for that its just slight misunderstanding.
The next week he and her first son were also discussing something like that but in a stylish way which others might not understand. He began to get suspicious.
He also overheard her telling other people and praying evil prayers against my friend.
After sometime, my friend got sacked in his work place and left oyo to go back home and sincerely things have not been rosy from them.
My friend is always prayerful and believe that God will protect him.
He didnt confront them to ask and just wanted to leave to avoid trouble. They started guessing that he is somehow aware of thier hatred and deception. They feign love when he is around and does otherwise he is not around.her husband had series of quarrel with her in which she was accused of fetishness and sadism which she vehemently denied.my friend and her husband was not getting along when i left.
After he left, they always want to get in touch with him which he dont like.
Should he cut all contact with the family?
The worst part is that my friends mother doesnt want to believe it.
Sorry for the wrong punctuations and advises are highly welcomed.
What should he do?both from religous and moral perspective
Re: Counsel Needed On This Issue by kdon0000: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pray, pray and pray
Re: Counsel Needed On This Issue by Richy4(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Quick Question
<<<<Was your friend way off before leaving Nassarawa to Oyo.....?
<<<<Was your friend paid a very good salary while in Oyo.....?
<<<<Does family members have misunderstanding....?
<<<<you said your friend is prayerful, so do you think a weapon formed or fashioned can.... smiley

Bro...I guess you are graduate.. think like one..I heard Nigeria is facing recession and people gets fired everyday... no one is responsible in bringing your friend's downfall...If he is not hard working, it will happen...If he refused to work hard in future, tell him congratulations..he has seen whom to blame\ pin down for his misfortune.....

Cutting all ties is the ways of introverts...I know because I was kinda one...But everyone needs his or her family....yelling and screaming and slamming of the door is part of being a family...He will need them in future..
Re: Counsel Needed On This Issue by kdon0000: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Richy4:
Quick Question
<<<<Was your friend way off before leaving Nassarawa to Oyo.....?
<<<<Was your friend paid a very good salary while in Oyo.....?
<<<<Does family members have misunderstanding....?
<<<<you said your friend is prayerful, so do you think a weapon formed or fashioned can.... smiley

Bro...I guess you are graduate.. think like one..I heard Nigeria is facing recession and people gets fired everyday... no one is responsible in bringing your friend's downfall...If he is not hard working, it will happen...If he refused to work hard in future, tell him congratulations..he has seen whom to blame\ pin down for his misfortune.....

Cutting all ties is the ways of introverts...I know because I was kinda one...But everyone needs his or her family....yelling and screaming and slamming of the door is part of being a family...He will need them in future..
nice advice but he must be prayerful.
Bad people no day get gud reason b4 dem do bad thing

(1) (Reply)

Guys With Your Wife On Frequent Long Trips Can You Accommodate This? / I Need Help Pls / 10 benefits of using Educational Apps for kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.